Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Can you say anger issues?

Third person pov focusing on Sam

Sam ran out of the house at first confused. He looked around the immediate area and realized Paul had already fazed. He quickly got undressed and fazed sprinted into the woods.

Paul! he yelled into his mind.

What Sam? his voice dripping with venom. Sam finally caught up with him watching and the dark gray wolf paced. Sam shook his head Paul had started to talk to himself.

How can I possibly have imprinted! I wasn’t supposed to; it’s supposed to be rare! How can I… no did you see her face Sam she looked upset when I left. Oh that bastard Sam I’m going to kill him. I’m going to hunt him down and kill him. How dare he touch my imprint? NO my imprint how could I possibly have an imprint, one that’s so beautiful so pretty so innocent. Damn that man how dare he take away her innocence. FUCK!!!!!! Paul started to growl; all Sam could do was wait for him to calm down.

He couldn’t refuse the imprint and he better than anyone knew that. Sooner or later Paul would have to admit that she was his and from his ramblings he already had.

Paul you didn’t scare her. Just please calm down I would really like to get back to her right now.

Why?
He sneered ruthlessly.

Paul, I guess that’s the part you missed she’s my half sister.

Great just great now you’re going to go all alpha on my ass great; you know what I don’t want to see her she doesn’t need me and I don’t need her!


With one final growl Paul turned and ran off. Sam cursed and started to run back home. Once he got close enough he fazed back and but his clothes back on. He walked up the lawn and saw Jacob, Seth, Embry, Jared, and Quil looking at him intently.

“What happened?” it was Jake who asked him.

“He was close to accepting it, but we all know Paul. The second I said she was my sister he freaked and ran. Don’t go after him he’ll come back, he doesn’t have the power to stay away long. Damn it, I just found out I have a sister and she gets thrown into this world.”

Everyone took a step back instantly giving him space in case he needed it.

“Okay so here’s what’s going to happen were gonna go inside and get to know her, but if she mentions Paul let’s say he… he…”

“He got upset over the whole rape…” Embry suggested.

“No jack ass that will make her cry! Didn’t you see her when she was telling us?” Jake smacked him on the back of his head.

“Ow! Sorry no I didn’t!”

“We’ll just say that he gets angry when people on the Rez get attacked by animals. I hope she’ll believe that.” Sam murmured as he walked into the house all the boys following him.

Back to Emmry’s pov

I was sitting at the table biting into a cookie when Sam walked in. He smiled slightly and walked over. He wrapped his arms around Emily and kissed her. I could see the love and affection he had for her like it was clear as day.

“Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay Sam. Billy wanted me to tell his son Jacob that he needs him to drive him home.” I said looking for Jake.

“Okay!” he said and ran out the door.

“So Emmry, where did you live before?” I think it was Quil who asked as he sat across from me.

“Pennsylvania.” I replied looking down.

“So Emmry, do you have a nick name?” the boy who I recognized as Seth asked.

“Um well technically Emmry would be a nickname seeing as it’s my middle name, but otherwise my mom called me Em or DJ.”

“Really? Like DJ Emmry hahah!” Embry started to laugh.

“Yeah I guess.” I smiled back at him taking another bite of my cookie.

“Well where’s all your stuff?” Sam asked finally taking some of his attention away from Emily.

“In my car, I don’t have much. Just a couple of duffle bags.” The boys shrugged saying nothing was too heavy and I understood I mean they do have super strength being werewolves and all.

I got up from the table thanking Emily, telling her how awesome her cookies were then headed out to my car. I opened up the trunk and was about to lift my bag when a hand blocked my way.

“We go this Em. Don’t worry about it.” Jacob smiled down at me.

I nodded and headed for the driver’s seat. I picked up my purse and searched around for gum. When I finally found it I realized that all the bags were gone and the boys had shut her trunk door. I smiled and shut the door heading inside. I was about to open the front door when I heard yelling.

“Where is she? What happened to her?”

“Paul…” I heard Sam trying to calm him down.

“No what the hell happened to her? Where is she!” I heard the sound of cabinets breaking. I rushed into the house not knowing what I was about to get into.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry its so short and not as good as the others. Tell me if you like it or not!!!!! Comment sub scirbe, critizize! i appreciate it all!!!