Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

White Rose

A couple weeks had gone by after Paul had given me the promise ring; things had been going really great. No one had heard or smelt anything that related to my father and for a second I actually thought that he gave up on me. Of course in a matter of hours I would be proven wrong.

I sat on the edge of the cliff as my hair blew behind my shoulders; it was somewhat cold outside and I forgot to bring a jacket with me. I was meeting Paul here because he said something about having to tell me something or whatever. But that was two hours ago, I was supposed to meet him at 4 and its 6 now. Emily hasn’t called for me seeing as I told her I would probably at Paul’s house. I waited and waited a few more hours but Paul didn’t show.

Now normally I would be completely upset but I know that things in his world come up suddenly and he doesn’t always have time to tell me if he’s going to miss a date. So I knew that it wasn’t a big deal but deep down I couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit betrayed. I watched the moon rise slowly and looked down at my phone that informed me that it was now 11. I sighed and stood up stretching my arms and legs. I was about to leave when I heard a branch or something break. Instantly my mind went to that it was Paul finally getting here, oh boy was I wrong.

“Paul?” I called out hoping to hear his voice.
Nothing but another footstep hit my ears.

“Paul come on this really isn’t funny.” Again there was only the eerie sound of footsteps.
I went to step backwards when I realized that I had nowhere to go.

“Paul…” I whispered when a shadow of a person immerged from the trees.

“Sorry sweetheart, it’s not Paul.” Was the last thing I heard before something came out and hit me on the head forcing a black out.

*Third person pov focused on Paul*

Paul growled at everyone as they still hunted for the source of the scent they had picked up. It was a member of Emmry’s father’s pack therefore it was of great importance.

He was pissed beyond comprehension because he hadn’t had the time to text Emmry to tell her that he wasn’t able to meet her tonight. He was worried as hell and he had no clue what he was going to do. He hoped that Emmry understood what he had to do and knew that he would never ditch her on purpose.

Unfortunately the trail ran cold a few miles to the Canadian border and everyone was now pissed. They really wanted to catch these guys. So the ran all the way back home, Paul in hopes to fixing whatever happened to Emmry while he was gone raced up to Sam’s house reaching there even before he did.
He saw a worried Emily sitting at the dining room table.

“Paul what are you doing here? Where is Emmry? Why hasn’t she come back from your house with you?” She asked him fear evident in her voice.

“What do you mean, we caught a scent of something and left, I didn’t have time to text her I thought she would have come home by now.” Paul said frantically. “So she isn’t here?” He yelled but didn’t wait for an answer her ran upstairs and checked her room, but saw no sign of her. So he rushed past everyone to the one place he thought she would be.

When Paul arrived at the cliffs all he saw was a white rose with a note attached.
Paul grabbed the note and started to shake as he read the four printed words.

Better luck next time.

He dropped the rose and phased his anger seeping from him. He stuck his nose to the ground and caught wind of Emmry’s scent. He quickly started to follow it until it was gone.
Alone and upset Paul howled out for his brothers in frustration.

A few minutes later they found him on the ground whimpering almost like he was in intense pain.

“What’s wrong?” Sam asked him through their mind.

“They have her Sam, they have Emmry and it’s all my fault.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay So I can't say that this is my best but I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately. So please please tell me what you think!!!
love always Dorry lee