Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Don't hit me okay... you'll only hurt yourslef

I looked up at the ceiling smiling slightly as I waited for Paul to come. Sam had told us earlier that Paul wasn’t allowed in my room late at night… well two in the morining isn’t late at night it’s early in the morning! I took a deep breath and let my subconscience wonder.

I was at a beach I had never been to before just lying in the sand. I was letting the suns rays soak into my skin when someone blocked my light.

“Hi Miss it seems that you need sun block your starting to turn red.”
I recognize that voice… that was Paul what was he doing her. I opened my eyes and looked at his gorgeous face.

“Paul what are you doing here?”

A smile grew on his face covering a brief flash of disappointment. “Don’t tell me you forgot we’re on our honey moon already? We just got here Em come on don’t tell me you already forgot me Mrs. Paul Reece.”

I watched as he brought his body down so he was laying over top of me. I shot him a confused glance. I didn’t hear any people on the beach… just the crash of the waves hitting the shore and the beating of Paul’s heart.

“Paul…”

“Shhh Emmry it’s going to be okay. No ones going to hurt you ever again I promise.”

Then he kissed me. Paul kissed me. It felt different thought. It felt as if the world depened on this one kiss. That the fate of the universe held on the fact that we loved each other completely and wholely. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I stared into his amazing brown eyes and smiled.

“I love you Paul.”

“I love you Dillion Emmry Reece.” He smiled then kissed me again.

“Em…Em….” I felt someone shaking me and I looked up at Paul confused but he was gone.

“Em… Em…” I sat up and looked around for Paul scaning the vacant beach.

“PAUL?” I screamed hearing my voice echo.

“Wake up Em… come on wake up.” I could feel myself being shaken and suddenly I feel onto the sand. I felt the sand melt with my skin as I started to shake more.

I woke up snapping out of bed nearly head butting someone.

“It’s me Em. It’s Paul.” He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him bringing me closer.

I sighed and leaned against him taking in his wood, musky sent. “You’re late.”

“Sorry I had to take extra precausions after Sam said I wasn’t allowed to see you at night I had to wait till it was moringing for sure.” I looked at him and smiled.

“So what was with your dream want to tell me about it?” he asked while placing sweet kisses on my forehead trying to make me give in.

“I have something else to show you first.” I reluctanly got out of his arms and stood next to my bed. Paul crossed his arms behind his head and stretched across my bed. I sighed and told myslef I could do this. He won’t be repolsed he won’t hate me, he won’t leave me… I hope.

“Emmry what are you doing?” he asked as I started to take off my shirt. I watched as the fabric hit the floor. I still had a cami on… but I didn’t want to take it off just yet.

“Paul I have to show you something. Please just wait okay?” I whispered knowing he could hear me. I slowly lifted my cami so it was right under my bra. I heard him gasp as I stepped into the light. I was still facing the window so he could only see the scars that covered my back. I was too scared to show him the ones that enveloped my stomach and down to my thighs.

The scars on my back were all claw marks… so they were in threes. It must have looked terrible because Paul hadn’t said a single thing.

A few minutes passed and I convinced myself that I was ready to show him the other half the scars. I turned slowly facing him. I watched as his face turned from sad to angry I saw the fimillar red glow in his eyes errupt as he took in the majority of my scars. They circled on my stomach and around my belly button. The scars puckered my skin and made it look ugly and distorted. Paul rushed out of the bed and knelt before me.

“Em was this from…” he broke off I guess afriad to hurt me. I only nodded as I looked down at his face.

“Dear god Em I swear I will never let this happen to you ever again no matter what.” He traced the scars with his fingers lighly wrapping his warm hands around my waiste he pulled me into his lap as he leaned against the bed. He looked at me and sighed.

“Don’t hit me okay Em you’ll only hurt yourself.” He smirked full of ego and then he did something I wasn’t expecting. He kissed me… on the lips. I had never been kissed before.

Of course I would never tell him but it was amazing. I swear I felt like I was going to be sucked into his embrace forever. I felt like Alice falling through the looking glass… searching for something that you had never seen before, feeling something that at one point seemed undoable.

If I could do one thing in my entire life everyday… it would be kissing Paul. His hands went to my hips as he pulled me even closer to him. He licked my bottom lip practically begging for entrence but I denighed him. He grounded in respondse and bit my lip out of shock I opened them and he made the kiss deeper.

After making out with him for a good twenty minutes he pulled away and smiled.

“For being inexperienced you’re a really good kisser. So you want to tell me about that dream?” he smiled I could hear the concidedness develop in his voice.

“You have a big ego you know… but I have to say that’s the best kiss I’ve ever had.”

That’s the only kiss you’ve ever had you dip shit!”

My conscience yelled at me smugly.

I looked up at Paul and I started to sing hopefully it would keep him away from that dream… which was totally weird by the way. Me and Paul married? I’ll have to talk to Emily about it later.

I kissed his cheek and started to song I knew he would like.

Oh baby, how you doing?
You know I'm gonna cut right to the chase
Some women were made but me, myself
I like to think that I was created for a special purpose
You know, what's more special than you? You feel me

It's on baby, let's get lost
You don't need to call into work 'cause you're the boss
For real, want you to show me how you feel
I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal

Why? Well, you got the key to my heart
But you ain't gonna need it, I'd rather you open up my body
And show me secrets, you didn't know was inside
No need for me to lie

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up

He got a big ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up

Usually I'm humble, right now I don't choose
You can leave with me or you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant, I call it confident
You decide when you find on what I'm working with

Damn I know I'm killing you with them legs
Better yet them thighs
Matter a fact it's my smile or maybe my eyes
Boy you a site to see, kind of something like me

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
I talk like this 'cause I can back it up

I got a big ego, such a huge ego
But he love my big ego, it's too much
I walk like this 'cause I can back it up

I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I talk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I can back it up, I can back it up
I walk like this 'cause I can back it up

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up

He got a big ego, such a huge ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up

Ego so big, you must admit
I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch
Ego so strong, if you ain't know
I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano


“So that’s about me right?” Paul asked his smirk growing. I smiled at him.

“Nope Embry.” I laughed and I watched as he glared at me.

“You’re going to take that back.” I shook my head and he started to tickle me. I flailed around trying and failing miserably to get away from him. He brought me close after he stopped tickling me.

“You give up?”

“Never.”

“That’s what I hoped you would say.”

And then well he kissed me again… yeah let’s go with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy so the song in this chapter is Ego by Beyonce. i just thought it fit.
Sorry if my stories have some little errors.... my story Cowboy Casanova jr was reported because i had too many errors and because i didnt use paragraphs... I'm sorry if my story doesn't have enought paragraphs.. normally i dont use them at all but i have been trying lately so im truely sorry. I didn't know that my story was bad enough to be reported but i will look at it and change it.
Back to this story.... i just wanted to thank everyone who subscribes to this story and comments i appreciate it.
Dorry lee