Status: ill update hopefully everyweek???

Spend the rest of your days rockin' out

Blackout.

It was so humid out, I could barely breathe. My head was pounding (I guess the four beers I downed with Ray really didn’t help this situation). I needed to sit down.

I walked to our van and leaned up against it. After a few seconds my knees finally gave out and my back slid down the cool metal surface and I landed on my butt with a “thump”. I probably spent about five minutes sitting next to the van, listening to myself breathe.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being nudged by someone. Expecting it to be Mario or even Ray I looked up. But instead of seeing a large afro I saw a large dark figure looking down at me.

“Well hello there.” The man whispered coolly to me.

“Oh, I guess I fell asleep. I should go.” I said trying not to sound afraid as I got up and dusted off the back of my skirt.

“Oh no you don’t!” The man slurred as he slammed me up against the van. “Now why don’t you stay with me?” His alcohol filled breath whispered into my ear. I was about to say “Get the fuck off me” when he crushed his lips against mine. I tried with all the strength to push him off of me but he grabbed my arms and held them above my head against the van with one arm. He was so strong. I couldn’t break free.

I felt his rough hand on my leg as it slides up my skirt. Now I was trying to kick free. Nothing seemed to set me free. His mouth was still attached to mine so I couldn’t scream for help.

I soon became overcome by my pounding migraine and blacked out just as his hand traveled all the way up my skirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its kinda short, maybe ill update tommorow, oh and ps the next chapter willl be in Rays POV.

Thanks to: Mistery gurl, Secrets-that-die, and ZcranberryZcrackleZ you all made me happy :D

ok well comments are welcome :)))