Status: Writing :D

I Can't Believe They are Serious...Hell No I'm No I'm Not Getting Married

Meeting the In-Laws

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
My name is Selena Malaya Amoretti. I’m 17 years old. And just 5 seconds ago I was told that I’m in an arranged marriage. My expression to this was shock, anger, disappointment,(0_o) and I was beyond pissed. So now I an going to tell you how it all started out…….

-Flashback-

“Bye Babe I’ll see you tonight at 7:30,call me okay ,”I told my boyfriend of 3 and a half years of.

“I’ll see you later to Maya ,I love you ,”Chase said.

“I love you too ,”I said dreamily and walking away. It was so impossible to not fall under his charm. He was the most popular guy and hottest in school, and I had him all to myself.
“I got to go babe , call me later okay ,”I added quickly.

About the time I reached home I saw , not one ,but three limousines in my driveway. “Whoa ,”I thought out loud. I walked into the house in a daze wondering about the limos outside. When I got inside this wasn’t at least half of what I expected. I walked house and yelled, “Dad. I’m home!”. “In the dinning room ,Honey,” she yelled back. “Kay mom I’ll be back down I have to change,” I yelled back quickly. I walked into my room and saw someone back facing me. Doing like most girls do I sc when they see a man in their room we will scream at the top of their lungs.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU,” I screamed. He turned around and started to ramble on. I didn’t want to hear his crap so walked over to him and used my skills I learned in my personal tae kwon do class. I didn’t think I would ever have to use my moves. I have learned others to kick boxing, karate, street fighting, wresting skills. I never really got why dad made me take all these classes but it is very useful at this moment. With my wrestling moves I put him in an head lock spread his leg with my left foot and with my other foot in beneath his leg getting ready to kick until my dad and two other people ran into the room.
“Maya let the boy go,” my dad said.He looked scares shitless.

I put the boy down and kicked his side. “Maya stop you have already scarred the poor boy,”I look at the boy for the first time.He was sooooo gorgeous.I took all might not to jump on him and kiss the dear life out of him.To hide my surprise I looked at him and said boringly,“He’ll live.”My dad looked boyond pissed.“Ooops,”I said lamely apologizing.The woman ran over to the boy on the floor beside me and started crying.I tried my best not to start laughing, but it didn’t work.I started laughing well actually crying at how ridiculous this looked.

“SELENA MALAYA AMORETTI,”my dad yelled.I took me atleast another thirty seconds to calm down.I looked at the floor ashamed and then apologized to the boy on the floor.All he replied was is that it’s ok.So being the lady I am helped the woman off the floor then the boy.Still curious who the people are I broke the silence.“Who are you people,”I questioned still curious.“Well let’s go down stairs and we will explain everything in the time being,”the man said. “Okay,"unsure of anything else to stay
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.I'm not that good...well maybe not at all, but I get points for trying right? :D
Next Chapter ...the title will be..Boys don't like girls that beats them up.