Status: Active :D

The Story of how: Miss Loner Girl Stole and Broke Mr. Popular's Heart.

Meeting Lucy

The Story of how: Miss Loner Girl Stole and Broke Mr. Popular's Heart.

Chapter oo: Prolouge

First off, my name is Lucy Ann Ever Moore. I'm 17 years old. I'm was junior at East LA Highschool up until 2 weeks ago. I guess you could say my status at school at school ,well to be truthful. I'm a loner.It's noth that bad as many people seem to make it out to be...I'ts worse. The way I see is that maybe the world isn't ready for me at all and another maybe is that im the the Malibu Private School "Shit list". Plus I am really difrent from most teenagers, I guess, but how would I know if no one ever talks to me? I guess you could say I'm a little bit on the shy side [but majorally pissed if someone messes with me], I very curios..maybe even nosey, I'm smart, and a total music freak. I plat the piano, guitar, bass, drums, sing, and dance. We'll that should be enough about me, so lets get on with the story:

FIRST DAY OF THE NEW SCHOOL:

RINGGGGGG!

I'd gotten to school as soon as the first bell rung. The hallways cleared as though there as been a fire, but most hookeys hung around walking slowly...mostly it was the cool cliques trying to be fashionably late. I mentally rolled my eyes at the clique. The school os so big I had to pick up a map on the way in so I'd find my way to the main office. I looked down at the map still walking. I muttered under my breathe,"How hard can it be to find a damn office?,"I was majorlly pissed that I couldn't find the office. I looked from my map an I had finally found the office. I opened the door and walked up to the office lady that look really annoyed. "Escuse me Miss, um I'm new here and I need my schedule,"she looked up suprised maybe shocked.Hmph. I wonder why?"My name is Ever Moore,"She looked still shocked, but she quickly composed herself and replied back, calmly but her voice uneasy. "Yes, hold on a second,"she replied with a smile plasted on her face.She looked up and handed me my schedule and papers I needed to sign."Sign right here, here, and here,"she said pointed to the lines."Please sit down momentarily.The Principal will be with you in a few minutes,"she continued, then went back to her paper work on her desks.

Just as I finished al the paper work a man about in his mid 40s walked out of the side door that says 'PRINCIPAL'.He had a mean scowl upom his face and a death glare. If looks could kill I swear I would have been dead. He looked around searcjing for something.He say toward the secretary and yelled,"Gladdis! Get your ass up and clean this damn office!"he shouted making me jump and drop my things unto the floor."He looked over to where I was and scowled immediately."Get up and get into my office,"I picked up my stuff hurriedly picked up my stuff and headed into his office. I looked like a interogation room. I felt a cold precence and shivered when I entered the 'office'. I sat down in the chair as soon as I could and started to rub my arms and hands trying to get used to the cold temperature.He sat down and shuffled some papers on his desk and started talking,"My name is Mr.Johnson.I am the principal of this school,"he said in a rough authority voice."I read your files and it seems as though at your last school you got into quite a couple fights for a girl.Shouldn't you act like a civiliz-,"I interupted him and said,"I am my own person and I am freely aloud to act like I want, you egoistic old sexist bastard!"I yelled, sending him a death glare."He looked taken back on my comment so I continued,"And I will not allow you are anyone to tell me how to act civilized or in that matter like a sexist pig like you."By the time I've finished my speech he was shaking with anger.He looked as thought he was going to lean across the table and strangle me.He didn't say anything else, so I walked out of the office and daclared the meeting over.

I walked down the empty hallway to my first period class.I looked down at my schedule

1st Period: Accelerated Algebra Davis,S Room 212
2nd Period: Accelerated World History Hutcherson,J Room 586
3rd Period: Accelerated Spanish Rios,A Room 454
4th Period: Orchrestra Berdion,G Room 354
5th Period: Lunch Cafeteria
6th Period: Piano Harvey,D Room 354
7th Period: Accelerated English McCarty,K Room 243
8th Period: Accelerated Science Burgess,S Room 114

"Whoever thought of starting a day, early in the morning, still half asleep....math.That's just...cruel,"I thought angrily.I found my classroom quickly pround of myself I did a little happy dance in the middle of the hallway.After my little happy dance I walked into the classroom. With all eyes on me I walked to the teacher and handed him my schedule.He looked at me sternly and said,"Take an empty seat wherever you like,"he said in a whatever voice, the turning around and resumeing her teaching lesson. I sat down in the back of the class in a table by myself.I flopped down in my seat the bell rung."UGH! That was a waste of time,"I thought.I snatched up my bag and headed toward 2nd Period class."World History.What a very boring subject to learn about,"I thought.I walked in to the class room and was gretted a 'Good Morning' and some 'Watsups' by most of the students that were already in the class.I just responded with a head nod and walked toward the back of the classroom only to trip over air and hit the floor face first. The early people that did see this snickered and continued with thier conversations.I got up off the floor groaning and continued to my destination.I plopped down in my seat and as soon as the next bell rung.The class was full and each group had a conversation which made it very loud and annoying.The teacher quited everyone down and started the class.The class was a little to boring so I took out my i-pod and listened to 'She's a Lady' by Forever the Sickest Kids.About a while later...I was so into the music I didn't notice the class getting up and leaving.I picked up my backpack and headed toward my next class.

I steooed out into the hallway only to be greeted with someones chest.I as soon as I'd quickly landed onto him, he had already pushed me onto the floor.As soon as I looked up I knew it was time to raise Hell.I looked up and I saw everyone laughing.The dude that I ran into,"Hey you ugly freak!Do you know who I am?I run this damn sch-,"I interuppted him,"I don't care what the fuck you run!,"I glared as everyone oohed."Who the fuck do you think you are talking to yo-,"He started to bore me with his damn ranting on about how he runs everything...so I just walked off.What pissed me off so bad is that he started to follow me.So I turned around and sid,"Would you stop following me!Are you some kind of damn stalker!?!?!?,"He started to stutter and shit so I left again.

The rest of the day passed by like a breeze after that little confrontation with that jerk that ran into me everyone seemed oddly cold.I just shrugged when I thought about it. I just never knew one little argument would change my highschool days at Malibu would always be difrent.That day changed my life and everything in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it! :D