Status: FInished

We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.

Tape Worms, Broken Toes and Chinese

“Good morning,” I hear a deep voice say while someone slightly shakes me.

“If it was a good morning I would be able to sleep in,” I whine shrugging Jensen off trying to go back to sleep.

“But this is the morning you move in with me so it is good,” Jensen says kissing my temple.

“Oh yeah that’s why I’ve nearly killed myself packing all of my shit,” I say yawning as I look around my room to see everything other than one day’s worth of clothing, my bedding and my bathroom essentials packed in boxes.

“Yep; now go smoke and drink some coffee so we can get all of your stuff into my place,” Jensen says smiling like a little kid.

“OK. I’ll be right back,” I say smiling before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and walking into my bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth before brushing my hair and throwing it into a messy pony tail and wandering downstairs.

“Why do you have to leave me?” Megan asks behind me once I step outside.

“Because I’m moving in with my boyfriend and you have a kid on the way. Why are you out here while I’m smoking that’s horrible for the little tape worm you have,” I say sternly looking at her over my thick rimmed red glasses.

“I’m out here because I don’t want you to leave and don’t call my baby a tape worm even though they are and all om nom nom I stealz your nutrients and such,” Megan pouts.

“Well, that’s what it is till Jared cuts the chord,” I say shrugging walking a bit further from her.

“What if you and Jensen don’t work out?” Megan asks slightly pouting still.

“Love we’ve been dating for like a year. I’m pretty sure if we weren’t going to work out in the immediate future I would have figured it out by now,” I say smiling at her antics.

“Then why didn’t you with Frankie?” Megan asks making my jaw drop open. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that… I just don’t want you to go,” she says with a sad smile.

“I know you didn’t but we can’t be roomies anymore. I’m just moving down the road not like I’m leaving LA,” I say smiling wishing this wasn’t going to be an emotional thing but what should I expect? Megan is pregnant.

“I know. I just don’t want you to go,” Megan whines hugging me.

“I don’t mean to interrupt but we need to get going because you have a ton of stuff,” Jensen says walking out of the house.

“Yeah, see you later kid,” I tell Megan smiling before walking upstairs with Jensen to load all of my stuff into the U-Haul we rented.

“Please tell me that was the last load,” I sigh to Jensen lying on the ground after helping him tote my huge dresser downstairs out of the house and to the truck.

“One more then we get to unload it all,” Jensen says smiling before pulling me up and dragging me upstairs.

“OK so what are we going to do with all of my furniture?” I ask Jensen as I stare at the inside of the truck in front of his house.

“I emptied out one of the spare bedrooms because the furniture in it was really old so I figured we could put your stuff in there,” he says looking into the truck behind me.

“So four hours, one broken toe and several thousand curse words I’m officially moved in with you,” I tell Jensen smiling as I crash onto the couch.

“Yeah the broken toe sucks,” Jensen mumbles looking down at his toe. “And get off of my couch; you’re gross.”

“Number 1: It’s now our couch. Number 2: I really am sorry about your toe; I didn’t mean to drop the dresser on you. And number 3: I know how I can get not so gross and make breaking your toe up to you,” I say smiling.

“Really, and what would that be?” Jensen asks raising an eyebrow smirking down at me.

“Well, I’m gross and need to shower and you’re gross and need to shower,” I say smiling biting my bottom lip.

“I like where this is going,” Jensen says smiling making me laugh.

“I would hope so,” I say smiling as I get up and walk to the bathroom leaving a train of clothes behind me.

“So, how does it feel to be living with me?” Jensen asks me as I wonder into the living room after finally finding a clip to put my wet hair up in.

“It feels… nice,” I say smiling before sitting down and snuggling into him.

“Good. What do you want to do for dinner?” Jensen asks cracking his neck.

“Chinese sounds so amazing right now you can’t even imagine,” I say laughing.

“Sounds like a plan,” he says smiling kissing my head before walking into the other room.

Here’s to hoping this one doesn’t go sour.