Status: FInished

We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.

Epilogue

“I still don’t get why we’re here in Podunk nowhere,” Megan whines as I’m doing my makeup.

“Because this is where I’m from and you can calm down,” I say laughing as I look at myself in the mirror in my aunt’s house.

“I still can’t believe you made that gorgeous man wait five years and have a kid and now you’re getting married and it’s by a fucking pond on the cold ass east coast,” Megan continues.

“Look woman! I didn’t even make you wear a dress so shut you’re trap! This is my day,” I nearly scream as my four year old son comes running into the room.

“Mommy! Daddy said hurry up,” Xander says pulling at the bottom of my knee length white sun dress.

“OK, do you want to wait back here with me since you’ve got to go down the aisle little man?” I ask Xander bending down so I’m his height.

“Yep; you look pretty,” Xander says tugging on my hand.

“Thanks sweetie,” I say smiling as I round up Megan and my three other bridesmaids and get my Daddy ready to walk me down the aisle.

It was a very short sweet and to the point ceremony since I'm not what you would call a religious girl, so now we’re heading to my aunt’s house where my reception is; and it’s a good old fashion pig picken.

“I’m glad you finally agreed to this,” Jensen says in my ear wrapping his arms around me from behind.

“Me too baby, me too,” I say smiling as everyone insists that we cut the cake now.

“I love how out of everything to do traditionally you pick the cake,” Megan says laughing as everyone gathers around Jensen and I.

“It’s not even that traditional; it’s a mad hatter cake,” I say laughing as my aunt hands me a knife and Jensen and I cut out two small pieces of cake.

“Say ahh babe,” Jensen says smiling before smashing my cake into my face as I return the favor.

“Momma you look funny,” Xander says walking up to us.

“Yes we do baby,” I say picking up my son after I’ve gotten most of the cake off of my face and walk over to Jensen who wraps his arm around me as I see a flash from a camera go off. Let’s hope it stays this nice forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit