Status: FInished

We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.

Tripp Down Memory Lane With Tempeh on the Side

I roll over when I hear a buzz ringing throughout the house and instantly grab my head which feels like the size of a watermelon. “Fucking hangovers,” I mumble as I throw on a bra, wife beater and my joe boxer shorts to stumble downstairs and answer the door which I instantly regret since the sun is intensified thanks to the leftover of my drinking from the previous night.

“Are you Christina Urquity?” A man with a clipboard asks.

“Yeah?” I more ask than say.

“I have a POD for you; if you could just sign here. And where would you like it?” he asks handing me the clipboard.

“Umm, right here near the door I guess. Thanks,” I say as I scribble my name on the line previously indicated and walk back inside to make a pot of coffee. After downing about half of the pot of coffee and two Advil later I decide to start moving boxes into the house and empty the POD before I start to unpack everything.

“Oh, god; I didn’t realize I had this much shit,” I sigh running my hands through my hair before throwing it up in a sloppy ponytail as I stare at the roomful of boxes in front of me as my phone starts playing Need You Now by lady antebellum. “Yeah?” I ask rolling my eyes.

“Nice to talk to you too. Did you get all the shit I sent you?” Frankie asks on the other end of the phone.

“Yeah. Thanks,” I say with a slight smile.

“No problem. Give me a call if you need anything else or you just want to,” Frankie says.

“OK. Bye,” I say instantly hitting the end button afraid of how my stomach was feeling. “God, why does he have to do this to me? Well, where do I start? How about with you!” I say picking up the box at my feet.

Several hours and many boxes later I open up a box with several photo albums and picture frames. “What the hell?” I say looking at it as I open the first album to see all the pictures of Frankie and I together. “Why did he have to give these to me? This so isn’t fair,” I say as I begin to cry as I look through the rest of the pictures and quickly pack them back up before moving on to another box.

“Hey! I’m home!” Meagen yells throughout the house when she gets home.

“Be there in a second!” I yell back while trying to balance myself while I hang up a poster signed by The 69 Eyes in a frame. “How was work hoe?” I ask as I walk into the kitchen only to have my face turn beet red once I realize that Jensen and Jared came home with Meagen and quickly wipe my cheeks in hopes of concealing the fact that I’ve been crying since that box of photos.

“I like your outfit,” Jensen says smiling.

“Thanks,” I say with a forced laugh.

“You OK?” Meagen asks looking at me concerned.

“What? Yeah. I just had a trip down memory lane that wasn’t really needed,” I explain as I try to cover my chest since you can clearly see my bra through my shit.

“What did that asshole do? I swear I’ll kill him,” Meagen starts to rant.

“It’s really nothing. He just gave me all the pictures,” I explain grabbing a nearby hoody and throwing it on.

“He’s a douche! I’m making dinner you’ve done enough today,” Meagen says forcing me into the bar stool in-between the guys.

“If you don’t mind me asking who is he?” Jared asks looking down at me.

“My ex in more than one form of the word,” I explain as I nearly down a glass of water Meagen gives me.

“That sucks,” Jensen says looking down at my legs.

“If you only knew the half of it,” I say rolling my eyes as I hear a different Lady Antebellum song going off, “fuck where did I put it?”

“Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is that music polluting my ears?” Meagen asks.

“Fuck off. Phone! Hello?” I ask sticking my tongue out at Meagen before continuing a thirty minute conversation with my daddy.

“That only took you forever,” Meagen says rolling her eyes as she point to a plate of food.

“Shut up! You know I’m a total Daddy’s girl! And what is this and does it have any meat in it?” I ask poking at the lump of food in front of me.

“Are you a vegetarian or something?” Jensen asks looking at me funny.

“Yeah, so what of it? I don’t wanna kill poor Bessy,” I say smiling.

“No it doesn’t its mushroom tempeh,” Meagen says rolling her eyes.

“OK. Love you!” I say smiling before digging into it. “So what are we doing tonight?” I ask after stuffing my face getting up for a cig.

“Not a damn thing,” Meagen says laughing.

“Sounds amazing after today,” I say smiling as I walk outside and quickly down a cig.

“We can’t decide so which movie?” Meagen asks showing me three.

“So long as I can lay here wrapped up in this blanket I really don’t care,” I say flopping down on the couch grabbing my H.I.M. fleece throw wrapping up in it and shortly falling asleep to the sounds of Freddy Kruegar.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry i took forever to get this out... this semester is killing me YAY college
Christina's outfit