Status: In progress

Stitchy the Rag-doll

Work

The next day...

"Mr Haaaaat, Mr Haaaaaaaaat, Mr Hat?"

Mr Hat was in his office, he was asleep on his desk.

"Why now, when we have a meeting" said Malady, looking in disbelief at her mayor.

"GET UP LAZY!" she yelled in where his ear would be.

"Don't do that Stitchy!" he yelled, then realizing who it was he started saying "sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrySORRY! I didn't know it was you!"

"Uh huh, right, well, we have a, uh, meeting now, but if I'm disturbing you..."

"No, I'm uh, okay" Mr Hat said, getting up unstedily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, why did you call me Stitchy?" Malady asked Mr Hat as they got out of the meeting room.

"Oh, uh, no reason, none at all, hahahahaha" he said, attempting to laugh.

"Isn't Stitchy that rag-doll that YOU now share a human with?"

"Well yeah..."

'She's a real shocker isn't she?"

"Wha-what do you mean?" he asked, only slighly confused.

"After yesterday I checked out her profile, she has 50 convictions against her, very petty crimes I assure you, graffiti mainly, most of it happening around the 1050's and 1960's, after that she was pretty quiet, mainly kept to herself, she seems very... violent" Malady went on.

'funnily enough I knew most of that already' Mr Hat thought as she continued with "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine, seriously" Mr Hat said, walking away, thinking about the entire thing.

'Is Stitchy... dangerous?' he was thinking, and then thought back to past times.

'"Hello? Um, fellow Rag-doll, have we met before?" Mr Hat was calling out to the stitched up Rag-doll.

She turned her head around, from Mr Hat's perspective she had a patch right on her right cheek.

She turned around to continue walking.

"Hey!" he shouted, trying to catch up, she was starting to walk faster.
~*~

He kept looking until he saw someone open their door and leave their house, they had long red hair that came to about their dresses rim.

Continuing up the path, he walked up to the person.

"Stitchy?" he whispered.

She turned around, it indeed was Stichy, she had a very surprised look on her face.

"Just watch me" she finished off, then walked away.

Mr Hat scrambled to his feet and ran to catch up again.

"I'll watch you, but you'll just keep getting sadder and sadder and sadder and sadder and sadder and sadder and sadder and sadder and sa-"

"Alright alright! Your my friend, we can talk, happy?" Stitchy said, finally fed up with him.

~*~

"Excuse me, but I didn't quite hear that" Mr Hat said, leaning in to hear Stitchy more clearly.

"ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE YEARS OLD!!!" Stitchy shouted closely to Mr Hat's head where an ear would have been.

~*~

"yes and no, I like classical, not modern stuff really" she said, just wanting to get home.

"I bet I could change that" he said confidently.

"Slim chance" Stitchy muttered.'

'There is no way that Stitchy can seriously be classified as violent' he concluded, reaching his desk and falling asleep again.

~*~

"oi, you, get up"

"eh... no"

"I told you to GET UP!" someone yelled, hitting him in the process.

"Ouch! huh?" he said, looking up, wondering who was there.

Stitchy.

"I told you to get up" she said, frowning at him.

"What are you doing?" she said, Mr Hat didn't like the glare she was giving him.

'This is all a dream, a nice, little dream, hehehe' he thought, so he took Stitchy's hand, making her button eyes widen(if possible).

"What the hell? What are-" she was cut off when he pulled her down to his chair, so now she was laying right across it on her stomach, looking compleatly stunned.

"what are you doing?" she whispered.

He didn't answer, still convinced that this was a dream, he got her to sit on the chair, making enough room for her.

She didn't say anything, but when the shock weared off, she punched Mr Hat right in the middle of his face.

"Ow!" he said, finally realizing it wasn't a dream.

"Oh, Stitchy! I-I'm so sorry! I thought I was dreaming! So sorry!"

She didn't answer, she was still stitting on the chair.

"Um, sorry again Stitchy, but, huh, can I have my chair back now?"

"Not until I actually forgive you, hey, this chair is really comfy!" she said, staring at him evily, it actually kind of scared him.

"What? I can't enjoy myself just because I'm old?" she asked, leaning back into the chair, Mr Hat just realized that this was only the begining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I have writen this at about 10:00 pm, so it may be a tiny bit weird, so please, don't blame me for how, um STRANGE this chapter can get, kay? Please comment & suscribe!