Status: HIATUS

Epic

One.

Frank’s POV;

I sighed wearily out of sheer boredom. There’s never anything to do in this suck-tastic apartment. I hated staying here. I knew I had to because there’s nowhere else to go. My Chemical Romance’s not touring or doing interviews (or being dumb yet insightful). I just remembered something! I did make a friend on our last tour. Tre‘ Cool. When we toured with Green Day, I became close friends with him. I pulled out my phone and called his number. It rang four times before he picked up.

“Hello?” He asked more than said.

“Hi! It’s remember me” I asked childishly, trying to see if he recognized my voice.

“Frank Iero?!” He exclaimed.

“That’s my name don’t you fucking wear it out” I said in a sing-songish voice.

He laughed. “What’s up?” He asked.

“You wanna go hang out to night?” I asked sort of awkwardly.

“No offence, but why would you want to hang out with me, and at such a weird timing?” He asked.

“Well, I’m bored and you are really hyper much like myself.” I replied.

He laughed again. “Sure”

“Great! I’ll come over and get you and we’ll decide what place to wreck then” I joked.

“Cool”

“Bye”

“Later” He replied.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tre’s POV;

I was beyond excited to get that call from Frank. I was actually just about to call Gerard because My Chem and Green Day are touring together again! I don’t think Frank knows yet. I don’t think that anyone in MCR knows yet. Yay! I get to tell!

I heard a car pull up to my house. It was obviously Frank. He got out of the car and walked up to the porch. I opened the door and ushered him in.

He looked around. “Nice place” He said.

I smiled. “Thanks”

“You want something to drink” I asked.

“You got alcohol” He inquired.

“Sure” I chuckled and grabbed a couple of beers.

“Thanks” He murmured as I handed him his drink.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Three Hours and Multiple Beers Later:

I laughed at something that Frank said. I don’t even remember what it was.

“Y’know….M-mcr-r a-and…um Gr-green da-day are tou-r…ing together-er an-and I think th-that would be an exce-ll-en-t chance for us to bec-come bestest frienndsss” I slurred.

“Y-yeah “He agreed.

I looked into his eyes. I leaned forward and connected our lips.

Even in my drunken state, I knew that this was wrong. I pulled away.

“I gotta g-go” He stuttered. He grabbed his things and left immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?