Status: HIATUS

Epic

Twelve

Billie Joe's POV

I was infuriated! I told Frank that I liked Gerard and when I go to tell him I see that Frank and he decided to get together. I don't understand how Frank could do something like that, he seemed like a nice guy. I guess I was wrong. He was a lying bastard who didn't deserve someone as amazing.

"Beej, stop pacing, it's not going to get you anywhere." Mike stated from his bed. "If something's bothering you, confront it head on instead of overthinking it."

I sighed and sat on the edge of his bed. I hadn't stopped thinking since I saw them. "You're right." I let my mind wander for a second, only letting myself think of what to tell Gerard. "I'll be right back."

I got up and headed out the door. I headed toward Gerard's room, hoping Frank wasn't there and I could talk to him alone. If Frank was there, I don't know if I would be able to tell him. There was a look in his eyes that told me he was head over heels for Frank. I knocked on the door and waited for the footfalls to reach the door.

Frank answered the door. I clenched my fists and bit my tongue.

"Oh... hey Billie. W-what's up?"

I took a breath, trying to control my anger. "Is Gee here?"

"Uh, n-no. He went to Mikey's room, to comfort him. He was really upset over some news he overheard."

A lightbulb just went off in my head. I needed a little revenge on the twerp. "Can we talk then?"

He looked scared for a second, unsure of to trust me. Eventually he let in and opened the door so I could walk through. I was quick to act after he closed the door. I punched him in the face and screamed my head off. It wasn't the most mature action, but it was the only way I could get out my hatred for him. And he'd have a lot of questions to answer with the nice shinner that he was bound to have after how hard I punched him.

He backed away, afraid of another attack. I just stood over him, feeling taller and powerful over him. I stepped back and smirked. He wouldn't mess with me again. That much I knew and I was confident in my judgement as I left the room and headed towards Mikey's room.

I knocked on the door, but never got an answer. I checked to see if the door was locked, happy to see it wasn't. What I walked in on was a sight I would never expect.

"What the fuck?!?!

Mikey and Gerard jumped away from each other, grasping any piece of fabric they could find. I couldn't believe it. They had... I shuttered. They were brothers, they weren't supposed to do things like that.

"Billie!... I, we, umm.. we can explain."Gerard tried to reason. I stared at the two boys

"I don't think you need to. I can see that you and your brother are closer than I expected."

"Billie, it wasn't Gerard's fault. I asked him to. I was curious and I didn't know who else to act... I mean... please don't tell anyone." Mikey begged. That's when I came up with a plan.

I smirked. "I won't tell on one condition."

Both boys looked at each other than back at me, pleading with my eyes. "Anything." They said at the same time.

"Gerard has to break it off with Frank and be with me."