Status: HIATUS

Epic

Thirteen

Mikey’s POV

I looked back and forth between Billie and Gerard. How could Billie ask for something like that, Gerard loved Frank, he would hate himself forever if he hurt one hair on Frank’s head. Gerard’s eyes were almost as wide as mine and Billie had a huge smirk on his face as he waited for Gerard’s decision.

“Please,” Gerard’s voice came out so small and quiet I barely heard it. “Please, anything but that. I love—“

“Fine, you won’t do what I say, I’ll just go out and—“

“No!” Gerard leaped at Billie, grabbing his arm before he could walk out of the room. He turned to me giving me a heartbroken look.

“Billie, why are you going to do this to him?” I couldn’t move, I had no idea what to do. Gee and I were stuck in a bind and Billie had complete control over us. We were his puppets. There was nothing to do.

“Because,” he took a pause before restarting, “I want Gerard.”

“Billie, I would do anything, but I can’t hurt Frankie. I just can’t” It sounded like Gerard was crying.

“I’m sorry, Gee, but you’re all I want. I won’t take anything less than you.” Billie took his arm out of Gerard’s grasp and walked over to where our clothes laid on the floor. “No get dressed before you have to deal with anyone else finding out.” He threw my clothes at me and his towards him. When he looked at me, he gave me a disgusted glare. For once in my life, I regret what I’ve done.

“I’ll see you both soon.” He walked out of the room, the slam of the door reverberating throughout the room.

“Gee?” He hadn’t moved from his spot on the floor and his shoulders were shaking heavily. I walked over to him after I put my boxers on. “Gerard? It’s okay, it’ll be okay.” I placed my hand on his shoulder. Within a split second, he had turned and grasped onto me for dear life.

“Mikey, I can’t break his heart. I just can’t!”

I held onto him, trying to calm him down. If I hadn’t asked him to help me, none of this would have happened. Now all I can do is try to help my brother get through one toughest moments of his life.
God, what was I going to do to right this?