Status: HIATUS

Epic

Three

Gerard’s POV;

As we entered the plane and took our seats (I was sitting by Mikey), I thought about the text from Frank.
I can’t believe it! Frank kissed Tre’! How could he do that to me?!

Wait, it’s not like I was with Frank anyway. I’m so confused! I’ve been thinking about Frank constantly! Did I like him? No! I couldn’t! I just-I’m so confused!

I glanced towards Frank, who sat next to Billie Joe in the row next to mine. He looked back at me. I could tell that he was nervous to talk to Tre’ (Or Billie for that matter). I gave him a reassuring smile and he returned it with a sheepish one.

He looked away and began a conversation with Billie Joe, looking increasingly nervous. I still couldn’t help but feel angry at Tre’. I wondered what Frank and Billie are talking about…………

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frank’s POV;

I began talking to Billie Joe about nothing unparticular.

I wonder if Tre’ told him or Mike anything.

What if he did?

What if Billie Joe is pretending that everything’s normal?

What if he secretly hates me? What if he hates My Chemical Romance?

I’ve never felt this self-conscious in my life.

Something that Billie said pulled me from my thoughts.

“Tre’ told me that you two hung out a while ago”

“Oh, really” Is all I managed to say.

“Yeah. I think that all of us are going to get to hang out a lot on the tour. I’m really looking forward to getting to know you better, seeing as how our previous tour lasted only a month.” He said.

I still had no clue where he was going with this so I nodded. I shifted nervously in my seat.

He spoke again, “To be completely honest, I’m really most excited about getting to know Gerard. He has a certain…charm to him. It’s interesting….cute really”

Did he just call Gerard cute? Out of all the things I was expecting him to say, that was definitely not one of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't know if I should keep this story. I've been having doubts. Tell me what I should do...