Status: HIATUS

Epic

Nine

Gerard’s POV;

Mikey ran out of the room in a flash. I looked at Frank apologetically. He knew that I had to talk to Mikey. He kissed me for a second or to and pulled away. He nodded. I got up and began walking in the direction of Mikey’s room, stopping momentarily in the hallway to look at the artwork that they had up.

Once I had reached Mikey’s room, I knocked on the door.

“G-go away!” He yelled.

“Mikey, open the door!” I replied.

“No!” He yelled louder.

“Michael James Way open this fucking door right this instant!” I said.

I heard him giggle inside the room.

“You just sounded like Mom!” He laughed.

I sighed. “Are you going to open the-”

The door opened. I smiled triumphantly.

I entered the room, trailing behind Mikey. I closed the door before I sat on the bed next to him. His face was red and tear-stained.

“Mikes. Tell me what’s wrong.” I said gently.

He shook his head.

“Michael. Tell. Me. Now.” I said sternly.

He shook his head fiercely.

“So what if Tre’ has a crush on you! It’s no big deal!”

“Yes it is! I like him too!” He shouted.

I was stunned.

“Then, what’s wrong?” I asked softly.

“I…I don’t know how to kiss a guy.” He admitted. Then his eyes brightened. “Gee, will you kiss me to show me how?” He asked shyly.

My eyes widened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! Feel free to hate me now!

I'm so proud of this. I've finally reached the 100 readers mark! Thanks to all my wonderful readers and amazing commenters and subscribers! I love you all and now give you all virtual cupcakes! :)