Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XII

"MAJOR CRISIS! EMERGENCY! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY. CODE RED, CODE RED! EMERGENCY DAMN IT!" I screeched in Alexander's ear the morning we woke up and I had looked at myself in the mirror.

So after Alexander and Felix's major, epic, two-minute make out session, Felix had confessed the deadly truth—his previous attraction to Alexander—but he didn't elaborate like I thought he would. Instead, he apologized—for what?—and rushed off to his room, locking his door and leaving me oddly contemplating about my own sexual orientation. Would I ever go through a gay phase?

"WHAT?!" he barked and I took my hand away from my nose, showing him the biggest problem I've ever faced. Literally. BIG.

Alexander's eyes widened, which was logically the best reaction I could've gotten. The worst, was to laugh about it. And oh did he laugh about it.

"Oh no! It's a....." I could tell he was trying not to laugh his ass off right at that moment but then he had no self control and snorted. "HAHAHAHA! THAT'S HUGE! AND ON YOUR NOSE?! PRICELESS, I TELL YOU! PRICELESS!" Alexander roared with laughter, meanwhile I stared into the mirror, at my nose, right at the tip; and at the tip was a very red, very big, very ugly PIMPLE! A whitehead to be exact. It was...horrific.

So THIS is how quick hormones can work!

"Please, please, please stop laughing at me and help! Clearly, you like me freaking out, but this is an emergency!" I whined and dragged the laughing Alexander off the bed.

"S-sorry but did you not see the size of it?!" He kept whaling on.

No Alex, I don't see the size of it, you know? That's why my face is pressed up against the mirror in horror; I'm just checking out my nostril hairs, I thought sarcastically.

I did not dare touch it as I studied the large mass of oil situated on the tip of my nose.

"Alexander..." I gave the warning tone, but he only went down to a snicker.

"What?! Go wash your face with Clearhabil and shut up then!" He stated and walked into the bathroom, not closing the door. This time it was my turn to laugh.

"Haha! Stupid, if by Clearhabil you mean Clearasil, which is the correct word, then I should've stated in advanced that there is no more left! Go buy me some along with more face wash products like a good fiancé!" I ordered with a bitchy tone, followed by, "please?"

"Sure honey, I can just go out and buy you Clear-a-sil, while you stay here and hide in shame. I mean, what with that third head of yours, on your nose, of course you're too embarrassed to go out—"

Before he could utter anything else I shoved him outside the door and locked it.

"By the way, I'll take my time thanks! Payback for last night!" He howled with laughter down the hall.

"Just get the freaking damn face wash!" I growled after him and I heard him mutter something as he went in the guest bedroom and showered.

Felix

[Thinking about Alex]

I can't believe I kissed him.

I kept playing the kiss in my head over and over and I felt like I would vomit soon. The kiss wasn't bad, in fact, it was damn straight amazing... but he's getting married to Audrina, and...I'm just his best friend. Not to mention my gay phase passed when I was sixteen so why are weird feeling resurfacing? Fucking hormones.

I sighed as I lay on the couch in the underground mini theatre, tired of watching Zombieland for the time being. My mind was too wrapped around the kiss.

"Fucking damn it!" I cursed as I shifted in the reclining chair.

"Felix? Where are you?"

Audrina

"Felix? Where are you?" I spoke into the intercom, pressing the 'talk' button down and lifting my finger off, waiting for any reply.

"I'm in the mini theatre, through the right archway," came his reply. Mini theatre? Right arch way?

"W-what!? Where? A mini theatre?!" I squealed into the intercom and Felix's laugh came back.

"Take the lift and press G. For ground—under - ground," he instructed, in a posh James Bond accent. I giggled at him softly. Lame—o.

"Meet'cha down there I guess," I pulled the finger back and rushed to the lift, pressing the small G button.

What was underground was a city of teenage cherishes. The vast, vibrant arcade games room to the left archway, mini theatre to the right—like Felix said—and directly in front lead the entrance to the underground, indoor pool that reflected it's calmness on the marble ceiling and podiums above and around. I wished to take dip and swim for hours but I'd get wrinkly and Felix was waiting.

"Oh my... it's heaven!" I cried as I walked into the mini theatre and joined Felix in the front; like a little kid, I bounced everywhere.

"Want to watch something? I was watching Zombieland for a bit," Felix offered and I sat in the maroon reclining chairs and rested my head back.

"Zombieland! Great! Play, play!" I giggled and he started the movie for me again.

It was silent and I smiling big, like I thought Felix was, but when I turned to look at him, he looked deep in thought.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, concerned. Felix was usually the one to make everything bright and all smiley and happy, but I guess the recent happenings weren't any help.

"Uh, it's nothing," he said and put his hand to his lips. I thought this was really serious but I found he was actually trying not to laugh.

"It's the humongous lump of oil on my nose isn't it?!" I cried—knowing what he really was concerned about inside. "Go ahead, laugh it up! Payback for yesterday, eh?"

I suddenly reclined, and bit my lip, carefully looking at Felix's expression for a trace of remorse.

"It's about the kiss I made you two share, isn't it? Sorry, sorry for being so crude just then," I sighed. "I... Are you confused about your...er, sexuality?"

I reached my hand out and placed it over his one. If it was anything, I was not insensitive to Felix's feelings or any gay or bi person's.

"No. I guess I'm bi anyway," he replied and at that I perked up.

"Really? You guess? So, guys and girls?" I winked and he gave me that smile that I loved to see.

"But, don't feel bad Felix. You and Alexander are best friends, nothing's going to change just because of one kiss—er, or make out session. Don't stress," I reassured though his smile faltered.

"Yeah..."

"Hey now come on... tell me then. Let me console you, you can confide in me" I offered and he looked up at me gratefully.

"Okay. So when Alex and I were sixteen, we started testing out our sexuality for fun. Believe it or not, that kiss last night was not the first time we've locked lips. In fact, we've gone even further..." Felix gulped and I was suddenly very interested.

"You mean y-you...you guys..." I urged—the thought coming up being extremely weird—and Felix chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh, ew, no! Never actual...sex. We just, er, jerked off together and talked about homosexuality. It was a really weird time but I felt really close to him," he told me. I was shocked, to say the least, about the first part. They masturbated...together?!

"Uh....hah, you know when I was sixteen; my friends and I had code for certain words and for people. And for masturbating we always said something like, 'last night I was mastering debating' or 'are you going to master debating soon?' Really weird and I don't know why I'm telling you, but I think that you and Alexander...well what you guys had going was just a teenage boy's phase, you know? And I don't think you should dwell on it much. But if you need to talk about it, I'm your girl," I smiled and squeezed his hand, and five seconds later Felix burst out laughing.

"Are you going to master debating? HAHAHA that is so lame! It's funny!" Felix smiled and kept laughing. I was glad though; he was finally the Felix I admired.

"But seriously, Audrina, in that phase... I was infatuated with Alex. I was his best friend, yes, but I was secretly crushing on him, but I'm pretty sure he didn't have the same feelings as I did," he smiled sadly. "That kiss happened to trigger old memories is all."

I pouted and go out of my chair, and sat in his. The chair was big enough anyway.

"Come on then, think you can take all this zombie gore? Let's watch! And I understand what you're saying, though I've not gone through a lesbian phase, I won't let you worry your pretty little head over anything else, okay?" I smiled, patting his head lightly, and affectionately as he smiled back.

"Hah, you sound like the 'man' in this conversation. Oh...how can Alex not cherish you?" He whispered and I shrugged after thinking about it.

We both leaned back into the chair and watched the movie. Still holding hands.

♠ Alexander ♠

After getting the clear-a-sil, I strolled the sidewalk until I came across a rather dark alleyway.

I couldn't resist my curiosity as I peeked in. I mean, you always find something interesting in the alleyway—like a murder scene, and I don't know...maybe the possibility of a dead girl.

I almost shit my pants when I saw a girl with paler than pale skin and long black hair. Okay, I know what I thought but I was fucking kidding and I take it back! I do not want to witness a murder or see a dead girl!

I peered in closer, against my own thoughts, and saw there was that girl, who looked only about eighteen, with two guys who were in their early twenties. I couldn't quite hear their conversation but I knew it wasn't just a small happy reunion that they were meeting up in a dark alleyway. I was thinking, why would a girl be...? Oh. Drugs.

I forgot I had been staring until the conversation dropped and she whipped around, her eyes catching mine. Their incoherent words hung in the frosty air and I froze on the spot. I think she was calling me to her so I could go up and approach her—help her or maybe buy some drugs too. She didn't look stoned or like a druggie; she was just too pale. I felt like I just had to help her. Stupidly, I looked to see if anyone else, besides me, was around and made the decision to approach.

To my astonishment, when I turned back to look in the alleyway, the girl and the two men were gone. How the...?

Who was she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo.... this is a let down from last chapter xD And it's more of a filler I guess, but not the last part (it's sorta important and links with whatever else I have in story for yous) >:)
Who's the mystery girl, who's paler than pale, I wonder...?

HAHAHA mastering-debating.

THANKS TO NEW PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED (bring out the silent readers! ;D) :

allzac
gooch_girl95
xrawrxforxmex
hush now.

Haha I loved everyone's reaction to chapter 11 x)