Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XV

Waking up with a grudge in my heart—sorry Felix I didn't listen to your advice—I was mumbling incoherent gibberish as I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was pretty angry; angry like a person dealing with anger management. The slightest thing will set me off like a time bomb. Damn, I need my star bread, now!

I opened the door, hardly looking at the ground which, yeah I admit, was sort of my fault; I tripped over something in front of me and hit the ground with a thud; not even screaming. I kicked whatever it was—secretly hoping it was Alexander who may have slept outside the door, (though why would he do that?) but it was just a basket with my dry underwear and my bras from the claw machine. I scowled at my unfortunate trip and kicked the basket through the threshold. Okay, if anything angers me more from now on I will start a massacre on... well let's just say bye-bye any living thing standing in my way.

When I got near the entrance to the kitchen I heard shuffling, clanging noises and suspicious low voices. No, that totally doesn't say that something's obviously going on –insert ugly apathetic face-.

"Shh...okay, okay we can do this really quickly!" I heard Felix gasp and the sound of the utensils drawer rattling—that's suspicious.

"Careful! Okay, but make sure we don't leave any evidence that we've done this or we’re dead!" Alexander squeaked out—um, okay very suspicious; what the fuck is going on?

"You're too slow! Faster!" Felix growled and I heard more noise and a grunt. Okay, something really bizarre is going down!

"Sorry, you take over! Okay, faster! Faster!" Alexander whined and that had me gagging.

Okay, be rational Audrina, I mulled over in slight confusion, more clangs and shuffling and whispers in the room beyond. They can't possibly be doing thatnot in the kitchen. Not when I'm to marry that fucked up Alexander, nonetheless, even if it's with Felix...that's still adultery.

I jumped into the kitchen—okay obviously I wasn't in the right mind to do that if they happened to be doing that—which made Felix and Alexander scream, like two girls, and stop what they were doing, jumping away from the fridge.

"Uh, uh, uh w-we, we, we, we, were, um, uh, er, um..." Alexander stammered breathily and nudged Felix who was equally surprised, but speechless and not stammering like an idiot. I didn't even ask anything yet, sheesh!

"Were you guys...doing, er, something?" I insinuated and gave them a weird look. First off, I was glad to see them fully clothed—okay so that weren't doing the dirty—and secondly, yeah, if they were doing that, who was I to jump out and catch them red-handed doing it. Ew. The very thought is scary. My bad!

"No! We weren't doing anything!" Felix's voice cracked giving away that he was most certainly doing something. My eyebrows creased down and I stared at Alexander with an ugly scowl, finding my anger within still burning bright and hot. He visibly gulped and his eyes shot up to Felix for help. He whispered something unintelligible to Alexander who subtly made a move away from me and away from the fridge. In fact, they both nonchalantly shuffled towards an escape.

The reason I wanted to come here first was because I was hungry; thinking that my delicious star bread would possibly cheer me up. But Alexander being here made it worse. First, I wake up in a bad mood, then I trip over something Alexander put—very stupid of him—in front of the door and now these two idiot boys are obviously trying to hide something from me.

I walked towards the fridge and they scuttled further away; standing stiff to the end of the long counter.

I gave them the okay-you're-officially-freaks look and opened the fridge, seeking out my lovely big white box of my equally lovely star bread.

Where's my star bread box...? I moved away all the other tins and cans—what the hell are they doing in the fridge?—and kept searching. The confusion and impatience showing more and more visible on my face as I failed to find my star bread box. Where the...?

"Okay, just stay calm; I'm sure she won't realize..." I heard Alexander whisper to Felix and fail to keep it under his breath. Big mistake; and that's when I realized.

"WHO THE FUCK ATE MY STAR BREAD?!" I shrieked almost inhumanly with rage towards Alexander and Felix who evidently, though hypothetically, shat their pants with surprise as they yelped and leapt back.

"Listen, Audrina! Stay calm, there's a perfectly good explanation! Please, please listen!" Alexander spoke up, his arms in front of him, protective like I was about to ram him head on like a bull. My nose was flaring and my eyes were wide—totally unattractive, but when you're obsessed with something, you'll go to any measures for it.

"WHO THE FUCK ATE MY STAR BREAD?!" I spat; roaring again, making Felix squeal with surprise and slap Alexander who was equally, if not more, panicky with fear.

"Au-Audrina, it—it was me! But, please! Before you kill me, please, babe, let me explain!" Alexander gasped out and I saw real guilt in his eyes. But what made me stop was the look he gave me. Er, did he just call me babe?!

I huffed in absolute outrage and stomped dramatically to the archway, the boys shuffling away from me, and away from them I went. If I was a cartoon right now, my face would be tomato red with rage along with dramatic steam tooting out of my ears; maybe out of my nose too.

"Audrina, wait! I can order more star bread!" Alexander begged, hot on my tail.

"YOU!" I shrieked, twisting around and pointing the daunting finger. "It's not just fucking about star bread, alright!? It's about everything! About yesterday, about you, about this whole damned arranged marriage! Don't you get it?! I-fucking-hate-you!"

Alexander got in front of me, held my arms down and leaned down; bringing us face to face, my eyes locked with his guilty ones, full of hurt.

"G-GET OUT OF MY FACE!" I shoved him back roughly and stormed up the stairs, making my tantrum more dramatic 'cause I felt like it; sick of this shit.

"Audrina!"

"LA LA LA; I'M NOT LISTENING TO THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" I covered my ears childishly and kept screaming. I probably look like a freaking retard right about now.

"Wait, Audrina! We're going to order more! Please calm down! Just listen to Alex!" Felix desperately called after me, but too bad; my aptitude to listen to any more words from Alexander's mouth had failed me.

Alexander

"Well...shit," I cursed as she screamed all the way up the stairs and vanished down the hall to our room.

"We're dead," Felix agreed and I chuckled slightly.

"Dude, no wonder she was looking at us weird! Did you know what we were saying to each other?" I wanted to burst out laughing but the situation was too dire.

Felix looked at me and grinned with a funny gleam in his eyes.

- flashback –
"Listen, Felix...how'd it go with Audrina?" I questioned, biting my lip. We were sitting in the kitchen, half past nine in the morning. I had slept in the arcade room again, but I had hung out Audrina's underwear and took out her bras from the claw machine, placing them in a small basket and left it outside our bedroom door.

"She's pissed as hell like always, with you. The bruise is bad but it'll heal over," he explained.
I walked to the fridge, pulling the clasp open, studying the contents.

"You know, I was thinking, we could make, like, uh, a star bread fountain or something; make her happy. She loves that stuff so..."

I mulled over that thought and my eyes widened in horror.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I cursed in fresh panic.

"What? What?" Felix's expression mirrored mine; his eyes were wide too.

"Yesterday. Audrina. Argument. Star bread!" I cried and began to stumble across the kitchen in a panicky fit.

"Okay, okay, first of all, I'd understand that better had that made sense, but it didn’t. Explain!" He demanded and I told him my mistake of letting my hunger override my senses, after our argument and I was too out of it too realize I took the star bread box and ate every last, delicious, sugary bit.

"What do we do, what the fuck do we do?! If she finds her star bread box gone and no star bread, all hell will break loose!" I gasped.

"We have to make it look as if there was no box in the first place! Convince her she ate it all!" Felix planned and I nodded vigorously.

"So, we're going to make it seem we're innocent and had nothing to do with the missing star bread box?" I followed suit; moving the fridge contents in the way.

"Shh...okay, okay we can do this really quickly!" Felix gasped as he stumbled back a bit, hitting the utensils drawer.

"Careful! Okay, but make sure we don't leave any evidence that we've done this or we're dead!" I squeaked—because that's so manly of me—and started scattering all the food across the fridge so it was as if the white box had never been there.

"You're too slow! Faster!" Felix growled and started helping but we were stuck in the entrance to the fridge, our hands fumbling over one another's.

"Sorry, you take over! Okay, faster! Faster!" I whined—Felix was going the same pace as I was! I backed out of the fridge to give him more room and started looking for other things to stuff in it.

I hurriedly passed two tomato cans, three tins of spam, one tin of corn beef and several other tin and cans, almost finished stuffing the fridge when Audrina jumped out, scaring us to death.

- end flashback-

"Oh-ho, we're so dirty-minded even though we didn't intend for it to connect and sound like that!" Felix laughed and I joined this time.

"We order more star bread?" I sighed looking at him, and he only nodded in agreement.

Twenty minutes after ordering more star bread, all I could do was try to ignore the pang in my chest that seemed to always inflict sorrow and mild pain in my heart every time I thought of Audrina saying—more like, screaming at the top of her lungs—that she hated me. She hates me. She hates me. I already knew that, so...why does this bother me so much now?

I sat back in the mini theatre recliner chair watching random movies; Felix went off to pick up the four boxes of star bread that we ordered some place in the city, and Audrina...she's locked herself in our room—I think? How long has it been?

I was pondering whether or not to go up and strap her to a chair and gag her just to make her listen to my apologies; but then I'd need to be forgiven for that and I couldn't stand having all my faults and mistakes piling up. Plus, if I untied her after I said everything I needed to, she would most likely jump kick me the second she was free.

Behind an average sized painting I never bothered to look at, was a secret cabinet which held my secret stash of mind-numbing alcohol. I opened it up without another second thought, grabbing the first bottle in reach, I took a swig and it began my mild addiction for more; to drown out all my worries and fears. My last rational thought was: "Audrina hates me..." Tears threatened to fall but I threw my head back in a giggle. Fuck, alcohol rocks.

Oh! What a pretty carpet! Oh soft, pretty carpet! Thirty minutes along with five more bottles later, I was swaggering happily down the hall to my bedroom; taking my time to slide my feet across the soft carpet. No wait, it's mine and Audriners room. Audriner? Audrine? What the fuck is her name?! Oh well! I giggled as I knocked on the door.

"Baaaaaby, it's meee, your sexy luuva! Come play, open the door and let's...." I pushed open the door and no thanks to my blurred vision, that girl's presence ceased to exist in the room. I stumbled over something I didn't see at my feet and ended up crawling—yeah, fucking crawling—to the walk-in closet that held the sexy lingerie that she had—but also had all those clothes that kept her covered from me. Must...take...clothes....

With much difficultly juggling one bottle of vodka in one hand and one piled up basket of heavy clothes in my other arm; with hard, persistent effort, I managed to get downstairs and out the door with most of all her clothes still sitting idly in the basket. Good clothes! I dumped them on the ground and with the lighter I swiped from some place somewhere, I twisted the lid off the bottle and started pouring the delicious sacrificial liquid over the clothing dump. With a match in my pocket I lit it up and without further ado; with a lazy grin on my face, I lit all the clothes aflame with a giggle.

Bye-bye clothes...

Audrina

After that little episode, (little? Oh who am I kidding!?) I stormed upstairs and sat in the room, glaring at the ground for about a pointless time period of approximately one hour and fifteen minutes; pathetic, I know. I showered and changed sometime in that period, though after I heard someone leave the house in the one car that we had, I decided to walk out and about even though the sun was setting.

I climbed the balcony and jumped off the side like a sly cat; and since I have awesome spy skills, I made a clandestine escape out the gates and onto the streets of the rich but also very hushed neighbourhood. Where is everyone? Oh, didn't Jared say he lived near here? Hold on—HE'S A DOUCHE!

Hearing my footsteps softly padding on the concrete ground beneath me, I rounded the curb meaning to get lost in the streets and never come back. First off, my demon of a mother would hunt me down and kill me; secondly, I only rounded one corner; and thirdly.....Who the hell is that!?

I stopped mid pace as I saw a girl with long black hair—or was it really dark brown?—with paler than pale skin, standing motionless like a statue or those extremely creepy real life mannequin dolls. She just...stood there, in front of a grand size house, gazing somewhat longingly at it. Did she want to live there or something? She looked dead-set out of place—the oddball—as she kind of looked like...a dead girl—no offence! But with her dark hair and pale skin; I mean, come on! That totally screams: "DEAD GIRL!" Okay, not really, but forgive me if I'm trying to get sidetracked here!

I kind of stood there, staring at her, staring at the house; how rude of me. And that's when in her peripheral her eye moved, her body turned and I saw her face. She didn't look as creepy as I thought—she was actually really pretty!

"Um, hey; you!" I called out but that's when she skidded on her heel and bolted off into the other direction. Oh-kay...

Walking the streets is actually really boring...and lonely.

I sighed and turned back, caving in and deciding to go home. I thought I was just going to sneak back in the room and return to being forever angry—I was totally planning on it! What I was not planning on, not in one million years would I have thought to come back and see smoke rising from the front yard somewhere; fire—there's a fucking fire!

I bolted inside the gate as fast as I could from where I was at the end of the street, and fled to the source of the fire and look-it what I found! There's the one-in-a-million bloody fucking idiot named Alexander outside, the sickening smell of smoke threatening to block my airways while he continued feeding the fire. What did I do to deserve ever having known this cruel and sad excuse for a human!? I observed that Alexander had started a fire, using my clothes as the fire's core—the blazing flames licking at a familiar midnight blue dress. He seemed to be smiling and gazing adoringly at the pile of burnt clothing. My clothes, damn it!

"Y-y-you, what the fuck are you doing with my clothes?!" I gasped and stopped him from feeding the fire with the damned alcohol bottle's liquid in his hands.

"Isn't it obvioooouss?" He slurred, gripping my wrist tightly—um, ow! "I'm buuurning them! Burn, baby, burn!" He giggled idiotically, my wrist started to hurt thanks to his iron grip.

"Are you fucking insane?! Oh wait, of course you fucking are! These are my clothes!" I hissed, prying his fingers off from around my wrist.

"Audrineeerr...Audrana? Audrina? Er, baby, you don't need anymore clothes," he smiled lazily, his gaze not exactly straight and had it not been the trick of light that flickered in his eyes from the flames, I'm pretty sure I saw a real smile that reached his hazel-yellow orbs. Not possible; he's drunk! And what's with this 'baby' pet name?! Nu-uh mister!

"You damned idiot!" I ran inside and grabbed the baby fire extinguisher, bolting back and extinguishing the hungry flames that smoldered my clothes to ashes.

I looked at Alexander who stared like a lost fucker at the ashes that were the remains of my clothes—thanks a lot you fucking douche—wondering where'd the pretty red and orange lights go. I honestly thought he was going to cry or something; his eyes glazed over with moisture, but instead he sustained looking mystified.

I pulled him inside, up the stairs and into our room and dumping him on the floor like a rag doll—besides the fact he was heavy and not exactly lithe.

"You bloody moron!" I cried. "If Felix asks, and finds out you were drinking and started a fire, I'm leaving your ass for fucking dead, do you hear me?" I snarled, but Alexander's eyes were glued to the floor. I approached him and plopped down on the floor next to him with a heavy sigh. I guess I was honestly, awfully tired of fighting with him. The running and inhaling of the smoke made me even more exhausted.

After a few nice minutes of silence Alexander just had to ruin it as he shakily stood up, with my help and stepped away.

"What—" Before I could question his motives, Alexander had he hands pulling at his shirt off his godly body; he was stripping!

"W-w-what are you doing!?" I squealed as he revealed hisdelicious abs and defined torso.

"I'm stripping for yoooou," he slurred and smiled like it was the most natural thing, continuing tugging his pants off.

"Stop, you retard!" I reached forward and stopped him. He poutedadorably like a little kid and hung his head down.

"Y-you hate me? You said you...you fu-fucking hate me..." he croaked out in a soft whisper and lifted his head, gazing intensely into my eyes while he brought his fingers up to my lips. I gently but firmly gripped his hand and disconnected hiswonderful touch.

"I just...I don't want you to hate me," he whispered again as if he were sober—could've fooled me; this time I loosened my grip and he cupped my cheek softly. My eyes slightly fluttered shut but I held my resistance up.

"What? So you steal my underwear, make some stupid game and expect me to wear what you fish out, under threat of doing something more, and then you eat all my fucking star bread. Plus, you think burning my clothes is fun! And you expect me to not hate you? You're really fucked up, Alexander!" I huffed. "Why are you burning my clothes anyway, you stupid idiot?! Do you not want me to have any good clothes or some shit? You do know I can buy whatever I want—"

"No, I just...I don’t want you to wear...I want you to wear nothing. Don't hide your body from me... Come here, baby." It was then I wanted to scream, 'why would you want to see me naked of all people?! Oh wait, you're a bloody fucking drunk! Drunken, idiotic pervert!'

"You're drunk," I stated with suppressed irritation, shoving him away lightly. But that didn't stop him...

And with a sexy, lazy, lop-sided grin he pulled my face to his, lips to lips, and he cupped my cheek; I involuntarily rolled my eyes into the kiss. Even as I tasted the alcohol in the kiss, I failed to be in my rational mind as I stumbled back and lay back onto the bed while Alexander took his place above me, grinning.

I lost myself in his breath-taking kisses; it felt wrong but it felt right and in confusion I kept kissing back, I even ran my hands down his chest and—I'll admit—sexy abs. Soon, Alexander had found it better to pull off my shirt, bringing us back together for more heat.

I gasped at his cold fingers touched the bruise slightly above my left breast—the bruise he inflicted.

"Who...?" He seemed to wonder and I felt like punching the daylights out of him.

"You did, you fucking, drunken idiot," I growled and the heat of the moment was slipping away like sand as I started to back him off me.

"I'm sorry, baby, I'll fix it, I promise. You won't feel any more pain, I promise," he whispered huskily, his words just a slur of empty promises.

I was getting angry again sat up a bit, "how the fuck can you—"

I was cut off, gasping as Alexander's lips connected with my skin—he was kissing the bruise on my bloody-fucking boob! I shuddered and bit my lip as he murmured against my skin, "you're really sexy when you're angry..."

"No, wait, stop..." I didn't mean to, but I did—I titled my head up, with my eyes shut tight and moaned extremely softly hoping he wouldn't have heard. But Alexander responded by raising his head to look in my eyes, smiling like he was the shit for making me moan.

I almost lost my breath when I saw his hazel orbs, gleaming with new lust.

"Forgive me, babe. I'm sorry; I'm sorry; forgive me; forgive me, I'm sorry," he persistently whispered his pleads for forgiveness between kisses.

"I—I forgive you..." I half moaned, half sighed, finally caving in to my new found addiction for his lips. It wasn't like the bruise was going to miraculously vanish by his kisses, but it was his kisses that numbed everything, even my mind, as he went back up to capture my lips in a heated kiss.

Pulling apart abruptly I pushed his face away and I tore my gaze from his eyes. I can't do this...

"No... I hate you," I whispered dreadfully unconvincingly, still attempting to remind him—more like, remind myself of what I'm pretty sure was still truth. But instead, he silenced me with another incredible kiss, sliding my shorts off. Moaning into his mouth, all my doubts, troubles and thoughts spiraled into oblivion.

What can you expect from a drunken nineteen year old? Certainly not common sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk what just happened?

Gah! I, myself, was confused with the time in this extremely long chapter. Plus, what about the party?! D:<

Oh actually, this is the last chapter for some time; most likely a week because holidays is finishing up and I have assignment first and second week due sometime which means, no Mibba for me! Don't worry, I have half the next chapter written so I can write the rest on the weekend sometime and post it in a week's time-ish. If yous would be so patient and wait until then, pwease? :3

THANK YOU NEWEST COMMENTERS:
writing.
LivingASyn
Missterious
Moemoe
misscourtney1994
bubblesarefun123
Kangaro_0