Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

II

"Welcome to Australia"

..........

"I can't believe those demons kicked our asses to Australia. Damn this. Damn you, you bastard. They would have to do this, especially to a bastard like you! This whole situation is your entire fucking fault!" Audrina hissed under her breath as they made there way out of the terminal.

"Can you shut up for one damn second? God, monster, the only one whose fault this is, is yours. You were the one with the bigger knife!" Alexander retorted and shuffled ahead of her.

"The bigger knife? Oh yes, good observation, dick wad! You were the only who ate all of my star bread!" She huffed glaring at everyone who dared look at her.

"Damn these people," Audrina grumbled curses under her breath as people and their bags hit her on the way through.

"It was just star bread! Sheesh, hurry the fuck up! Get your bags; the limo's waiting."

"Just star bread? D-d-d-did you just say... Just.star.bread?! Tell me you did not just freaking say that!" She hissed, demanding him to take back the words; after all, she was on not to get started on how good star bread was. He rolled his eyes at her and ignored the latter demand.

The bickering two made their way to the bag pick up area and Audrina tugged her three luggage bags with no help from Alexander, who just tugged along one. The devil helped no one.

♠ Audrina ♠

"A-a little help here!" I squeaked as my luggage bags persistently clashed with one another. Now, you'd think we would get the trolley, but Alexander, being the bitch he was, didn't want to waste two-fucking-dollars; what a fag.

"Sorry, monster—" –there he goes with that horrid nickname- "—but we don't have a lot of time on our hands. Be a man and suck it up!" he laughed it off. Obviously he enjoyed my suffering.

I stopped and glared daggers at his back as he walked on. Looking around, I tried to find a free trolley but the only unoccupied trolleys were in the bay, where you had to 'waste' two dollars.

I was about to suck it up and drag my three brick filled bags helplessly when a strong hand picked them up for me.

"Need a little help?" A velvet voice asked. I turned around and a beautiful guy stood in font of me, with a perfect smile. He looked about nineteen.

"Y-yes please!" I stammered, in awe of his gorgeousness.

He took the two biggest bags and we walked on.

"I'm Audrina, by the way, and really, thank you so much," I breathed out, leading the way to where the limo was stationed.

"Ah, but it is all my pleasure Audrina. I'm Felix," he grinned. Felix was such a change from that conniving Alexander. I would marry this guy in a heartbeat.

"Well, the car is parked over here," I walked on, hoping that when he saw the 'car'—that is actually a limo—he wouldn't be as freaked to know I was one of those rich bitches. But I was not a bitch. Well, not to any but Alexander, that is.

"Sure," he replied and followed me. And then I realized something.

"Um, Felix? Where's you bags?" I questioned; he was only, after all, tugging along my two bags.

"Oh, funny that! I'm your escort," and before I could respond to that, we were standing in front of the limo, and in front of an impatient, devil faced Alexander.

"Felix, my man! It's been a while!" Alexander grinned—it was definitely shocking to see him grin and not smirk.

"Your lovely lady here had some trouble so I decided to help out," he laughed and Alexander huffed, looking at me once and rolling his eyes.

"Lovely? Lady? Hah! Don't make me laugh!" He laughed repulsively. I'll say it again; what a fag.

"Although, I kind of thought that this was not the Audrina you were betrothed to; after seeing what a babe she is, I was hoping not," Felix laughed out as Alexander huffed.

"Please do not say her name and babe in one sentence," Alexander mumbled.

It was my turn to roll my eyes and I slung my shoulder bag off and threw it at his face. Much to my disappointment he caught it before it collided with his nose and threw me a triumphant smirk.

"Let's go you two love birds," Felix laughed and pushed us into the back seat, consequently me falling on top.

"G-getooffameyou...you fat fuck!" Alexander gasped out as I 'accidently' sat on his chest.

"Do you hear something Felix? Sounds like a dying pig!" I growled and shoved Alexander who stumbled on the backseat then fell off. I laughed in his face as I lay perfectly across the side seat.

"Ha-ha too big to sit on one seat?" Alexander taunted but I just grinned evilly.

"You're just being a bitch 'cause you don't get to lie down!" I stuck my tongue out and received a glare.

"Oh I'm going to have such a fun vacation with you two," we heard Felix chuckle in the front seat.

Okay, maybe I take back what I said. I wouldn't marry Felix in a heartbeat, but then again...I would not marry either of these two at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha Audrina is a bitch and Alexander is a douche >:)

Da da da daahh~! Here is....

[ ] Felix King

!!

He's so hot :D

OHH did I just hear the mention of STAR BREAD?!
AND holy fuckerolley!! Did Alexander seriously fucking say, "JUST STAR BREAD"?!?!

STAR BREAD IS A GIFT FROM GOD IN HEAVEN!!

I have not had star bread since 2007... haha that says a lot.