Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XXVIII

Let me say one thing: they were fucking prepared.

No, let me rephrase that: they didn’t give a shit about Alexander’s alleged mistake and they were fucking prepared for this wedding to happen.

And what did I have to say about it?

“Mother dearest,” I sneered, sickly but very sweetly. “Alexander fucked a girl and got her pregnant. Comprendes? Do you not understand English now?”

“How dare you speak with that tone to your mother?!” She gasped in genuine shock.

Yeah, as if demeaning my mother and using “that tone” is anything new. I haven’t seen this woman in god knows how long and nothing has changed. She annoys me to the epic level.

“I’m not marrying some… fornicator!” I screamed and threw myself back on my bed hoping somehow the softness of my bed suffocated me as I sunk into the body shaping feature.

“Audrina, really now, you’re acting like a spoilt brat. That girl is lying and we have the best lawyers to go against that girl. Who do you think the world would believe? The Vauns or that peasant girl,” she tutted.

Peasant girl?

“Who cares if she’s not rich like us, gosh! The fact is, she allegedly holds the baby of Alexander Vaun. Hmm, what’s wrong with this picture I wonder? Oh that’s right! She’s a fucking nobody who’s not being forced to marry her life nemesis!” I raged exasperatedly.

“We’ll speak later, when you’re in the right frame of mind, have a good rest,” she said and whisked out of my room. And I should mention, she did not close the door behind her.

I absolutely despise my door being open.

I angrily stomped towards my door and slammed it shut, not caring that I’m chucking a tantrum and annoying myself by doing so, but she’s so… evil!

When we arrived, separate cars picked us up. Thank god Alexander had to go to his mansion and deal with the wrath of his parents – yeah, and I hope he gets disowned – meanwhile I have to put up with the shit my mother spits from her mouth. Could this got any worse?!

I rang up Felix with an overseas call card, hoping the situation wasn’t worse on his end.

But to no avail, Felix must’ve been busy…

♠ Felix ♠

I was with Jesse.

To put it more accurately. I was with Jesse and an angry Tom, interrogating this liar who calls herself Madeline Kinney.

“Why would you fucking lie like that Maddy?” Tom wailed – and I mean wailed. Tears in his eyes, he grit his teeth and sulked while Jesse held the crying “Maddy”.

“I’m so sorry! I—I didn’t even realize… w-who he was! I was j-just so pissed at Tom for breaking u-up with me again then being with Heather—”

“Don’t blame this on me, you bitch!” Tom cut her off angrily and she cringed, small sobs escaping.

“A-as I said… I was delirious that night and when he didn’t want to sleep with me I just… so many th-things at once, I wasn’t thinking properly! I didn’t mean to cause such t-trouble… and I didn’t think it was g-going to escalate this way. I’m so sorry!” She burst out crying even more and sunk into Jesse’s grasp.

“We’re not together Maddy; and we’ll never be again!” Tom blurted out, and stormed out of the room.

Her cries couldn’t get worse.

Jesse and I shared a mutual glance and I left the room. Even though I felt bad, who in their right mind would pretend they were pregnant just to get back at their ex-boyfriend for “being with Heather”. Fuck that shit.

I don’t even remember how they ended up in my domain but I heard Tom’s car rev away, which meant Jesse would have to bring her home.

Making my way to the kitchen, I called up Alex hoping my $10 overseas card still held its value.

“Felix—what’s happening over there? Anything?” Alex responded without my need for greetings or salutations.

“She was fucking lying. I mean, of course she was, but now you know that’s it’s legitimately false. No need for lawyers and all that jazz,” I reassured him.

“Fucking, thank the universe. My parents drilled a 2 hour lecture into me about safe sex and despite this “unfortunate ordeal” they’re still going on with the wedding. Do you know how fucking demonic Audrina will be?! I bet she was hoping that the chic was pregnant and that I’d be disowned, just so we wouldn’t have to marry…”

His half-hearted chuckle made me feel sorry for him.

“You… kind of love her, don’t you?” I hummed and he gave me a “tch”.

“Kind of? I fucking care for her like no other person. Of course I love her! But she doesn’t want to have anything to do with me. I feel like… maybe I should just stop this wedding, just so she could be a little bit happy,” he sighed.

I stayed silent, thinking if I were in his predicament what would I do?

What could I do?

“Whatever happens and whatever decisions are made, I’m here for you bro,” I assured him and I could hear him let go of the breath he was holding, waiting for me to reply.

“Thanks. Really, thanks for everything. And, well, if she’s not pregnant, there’s nothing really stopping this wedding from happening. One last thing; you need to get your ass to America—best man,” he spoke and with a small laugh he hung up.

I smiled and put the phone down.

Right, I hadn’t packed anything and the wedding was in two days. Shit.

As I rounded the corner of the kitchen that led back to the lobby, Madeline and Jesse were in my sight and Madeline looked me in the eye.

“I really am very sorry for what I’ve—done,” she hiccupped and I nodded.

“Get some good rest. Goodnight,” I opened the door for them and when Jesse brushed past me his eyes connected with mine.

“I’ll be back later, if that’s okay,” he whispered softly and although his statement held no question, he knew my answer anyway.

Hurry back.

♠ Alexander ♠

A weight was lifted off my shoulders when I hung up on Felix.

Great, now all that’s left is the wedding to worry about.

I wasn’t even joking about my parents. They raged on about safe sex, how I’m not supposed to be fornicating (although I’ve done that on more than one occasion if you catch my drift) and that they don’t give a shit if I got some peasant girl pregnant. Our lawyers would take care of it and everything.

After the lecture, all it did was make me hate myself and reconfirm the demons they really were.

I wanted to talk to Audrina, but I doubt she’s have anything to do with me… even though we are getting married.

In two days.

We’re getting married in two days.

For some odd reason, as I went to sleep that restless night, I dreamt that Audrina and I lived happily ever after.

But dreams are not the reflection of reality.

This would not go down smoothly.

-----------------------

♠ Felix ♠

And so Jesse did come back.

“Listen, Felix, I know we haven’t spoken for some time, and you suddenly called me and I realised I missed you like heck. I know you probably don’t like me anymore, but I still like you and—”

He stopped shorts when I touched his chin and made him look at me straight in the eyes.

“My feelings weren’t half-hearted, Jesse. And I know you weren’t ready for a relationship, so I’m really sorry for brushing you off the way I did… but I really do still like you,” I smiled.

He visibly gulped and when his eyes slid down to my lips, I didn’t hesitate to kiss him.

It was soft and almost innocent.

When we pulled away I could see the blush on his cheeks and I hugged him to my chest.

“So, I know this might be moving quickly but… would you do me the honour of accompanying me to a wedding?” I whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and laughed.

“I’d love to,” he smiled.

I smiled back instantaneously.

I don’t know why I was such a jerkwad to ever have lost contact with him but…

Something about this boy made me very happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
OF COURSE SHE WAS LYING! What kind of author would I be to make more drama even though it's finishing up xD And I kind of LOL at Tom; why'd I make him cry @_@ I don't know what I'm thinking or writing sometimes. (Ps. I don't even know their timezones as I've said 123456789 times) Also Felix is going to be happy so yay Jesse's back in the picture <3

HAPPY NEW YEARS (EVE) YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS! That was the last update of 2011. HOLLA.

Hah, as if anyone would be on mibba during this time (me ;_; and a whole bunch of other people - okay so there are people on mibba during this time)

Enjoy and have a good New Years Day <333

HOPE YA'LL HAVE A GOOD START TO 2012 - IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, OKAY!?!?