Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

IV

After our little heated argument about our sharing the bedroom we finally settled on the arrangement, considering the sudden situation before us and handling it like adults. Hah, no, I'm totally screwing with you.

"No! No! Hell no! I am not sharing a room with..." I looked back at Alexander, with that bitchy look, trying to find a word that fit. "with it!"

I could almost feel his eyes burning into my back but I kept pacing around. Why wasn't he freaking complaining?! He should be all like, I am not sleeping on the same bed as that monster! She'll probably snore and did I forget to mention? I despise her presence!" *cue ugly glaring face* But no, he wasn't complaining at all; instead, like he was totally acting his age, he was just glaring at the floor like a little kid.

"Young lady, no swearing! And what's it? If you are referring to Alexander—which you better not be—then yes, you are sharing that bedroom with Alexander. After all dear, you two are going to be getting married!" My demon mother laughed my dilemma off like some old lady told her she was going to die by the hand of a very angry daughter, coming back from Australia. She thought it was fucking funny!

"And you're not going anywhere! We made Felix make sure of that!" She sing-sang.

"My god..." I muttered, not bothering to cover the receiver as I groaned profanities. "She really is a demon!"

Alexander snatched the phone from my grasp and I just frowned, angry to the max.

"Mrs. Crest, please—" I could tell Alexander had cut off by my mother's 'no excuses' talk. After all, before our mothers kicked us on that plane they told us we had to settle it out like adults. What did adults do when they hated each other? Have angry sex?! Alexander and I may be over eighteen, the legal adult age, but that doesn't mean we're going to not stop acting immature anytime soon! His face was calm then his lips turned into a sneer and he didn't even reply as he threw the phone down in a hissy fit and stormed off. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

Picking up the phone again I held it to my ear.

"Oh Audrina, dear, what happened to Alexander?" She questioned, quite calmly as I just kept laughing down the phone.

"Oh dear mother...!" I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. "Please mum! This house has six fuc- uhh, rooms! As if one occupant, that being Alexander, in one of the guest rooms is going to—"

"Tut tut! Don't be daft, dear. You two are going to be married! Now enough with your petty complaints! We'll see you in time for the wedding. Oh and Amanda said to tell Alexander that he may not call her any longer; we're leaving you stranded! Ta ta my darling! "
And with that I was left to listen to the irritating dial tone playing in my ear.

Those two were demons partners in crime, I tell you!

"ALEXANDER! To hell what my mother says! She doesn't know jack shit! You're sleeping in one of the guest rooms!" I screamed and as anticipated Alexander came stomping back into the living room looking like I caught him at a bad time. Oh wait, this was a bad time.

"Why me?!" he barked and I rolled my eyes. I mean, as if not see the obvious!

"Because that bed has my name on it, I was there first and because I freaking said so, bitch!" I retorted.

"You think you're fucking hot shit and just 'cause you're a girl, doesn't mean I'm going to give in easily!" He huffed and stuck out his chest, seeming to look like a tough guy, as if nothing I could say or do could convince him.

"Well, if I do say so myself, I am hot shit and you will give into me because I'm your beautiful fiancé," I batted my eyelashes and bit my lip teasingly.

Alexander, being a typical boy, was awestruck and stared at me stupidly.

It's too bad it didn't last long, because I knew what the next look he gave said:

'But...you're a monster!'

"Conceited much?" he grumbled and uncrossed his arms, looking away.

I snarled—gosh is it me or are we acting like wild animals all the time? Dogs, to be precise. All this barking, growling and snarling really makes you think: humans really are animals.

"First of all, I'm not conceited, you’re conceited; and second, I really am you fiancé and you should treat me with respect! And you're a loser and conceited!" I proclaimed.

"Sorry, I don't respect monsters," he laughed and stuck his tongue out.

I glared daggers while he smirked back. The tension between us was clearly visible and I'm pretty sure the thought of killing the other was mutual. And for the second time that day, Felix strolled in and abruptly stumbled back, like he had hit an invisible brick wall.

"Woah! What is this?! I feel shit load of sexual tension in the room!" he exclaimed and backed off.

"I'm not a damn monster!" I finally let out; screeching horribly as both boys covered their ears.

"Shit, the monster has super sonic vocal chords!" Alexander laughed out loud again and with the look I was giving him, he did the smartest thing anyone could do,

He piss bolted.

♠ Alexander ♠

Felix and I bolted downstairs to the floor underground, still laughing.

"Dude she's totally hot though, you got to admit," Felix laughed in my face as we stood at the pinball machine. I pulled the lever and the ball shot out, the bright lights flashing as I scored more and more points.

"Man, I never said she wasn't...but she's such a...such a monster," I smirked and snarled when I failed to keep the ball from going through the bottom. I pulled at the lever again and watched the ball fling up and make its way rolling down.

"You know, you shouldn't call her names, or she'll get more pissed. She actually looked like she was going to kill," he laughed and went to the food bar across. "Although, I bet the sex would be awesome that way. Wild sex."

I froze, eyes wide as Felix chuckled. No; I did not want to think about sex with that monster! There were moments... from time to time when I did think about it,and it would be fucking wild, but they're irrelevant! Who cares!

I gulped and turned my attention to Felix who seemed to notice my unresponsive manner.

"You think about it, don't you?" He grinned slyly and I shook my head, finding my composure.

"Trust me Felix, that won't be for an eternity," I lied smoothly and averted my focus to the pinball game that suddenly seemed that much more interesting. In my peripheral I could see Felix smirking wide and I could almost hear his thoughts. He knew that that was probably the worst lie of the century.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow just wow.

.....

I'd really appreciate feedback and what you people like/dislike about my story :) PLEASE DON’T BE SILENT yeah? :(