Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

VI

Hits score: Audrina | 1 | Alexander | 17 |

Alexander kept hitting me continuously on the face and I couldn't do anything about it, being under him as the reason why. He was currently straddling my waist and whacking my face unmercifully with the soft pillow. Thank god it was soft.

Suddenly getting extremely irritated at being the vulnerable one, without exactly thinking it through, I grabbed him. Yeah, by the balls. The whacking suddenly ceased and it was silently awkward with my holding Alexander's private parts in my hand. Yup, extremely awkward.

I let go and, like a little girl, I wiped my hand on his shirt, thinking that the germs would suddenly pass over onto him. It had better pass over!

"Ew! Yucky!" I squealed and shoved him off me, but Alexander didn't mind; he was laughing his head off.

"Hey! You're the one who groped me! Y-you actually t-touched—haha! This is hilarious! Crazy, perverted monster!" He kept laughing and stammering out like the idiot he was while I blushed furiously, still trying to wipe off the germs on my hand. Who cares if his...little thing was in my hands?!Oh god I actually felt him!

"Oh yeah? Well just so you know I could hardly feel anything," I lied, that comeback was a little lame but I was pissed and embarrassed beyond belief.

"You know that's a lie," he said with a straight face, and then came the signature smirk and at that point I just wanted to dig myself a hole and die in it.

I didn't say anything else and grabbed my pj's and headed into the bathroom without a word.

I glared at the shower head as I stood, without the water running, and screamed profanities in my head. That stupid douche bag! Think he's all that. 'I've got a big dick so I can do whatever I want!' Holy shit, did I just say big?! I became red just thinking about it. Okay, it's true, from what I could feel...he was. Big, that is. I can't believe that I—cue involuntary shiver—touched him! Ew! I was beyond revolted, like I had just taken a swig of a cockroach milkshake! I turned the hot water on and started cleansing myself from these impure thoughts. After I had finished showering I just stood there for a good five minutes before drying off and changing into my shorts and tank top. Not exactly unrevealing but it was a rather hot night and being only a tad bit exposed in front of Alexander wouldn't destroy my freedom of doing whatever I want. And he would have no reason to taunt me if he thought I was self conscious around him! But of course I'd be extra careful not, even in the slightest bit, to touch him.

When I opened the door it revealed behind it an impatient looking Alexander with a towel in his balled up hand.

"Finally!" He huffed and pushed me out of the doorway, walking in and what was so close to slamming the door.

"Impatient son of a..." I muttered and walked to the side of the bed, the side that was not across from the balcony. My reasons being...well let's just say it's for me to know and for no one to find out.

I lay silently for a while, thinking I was probably asleep and dreaming already when Alexander suddenly walked out of the steamy bathroom. His hair clung to his face as water ran down to the white towel around his lower body; the only thing on him right now was that towel. Oh my....

"Yeah so I was thinking, you're a girl an girl's like balconies and views and shit, so you can sleep to the balcony side," Alexander suddenly said, shuffling to the closest awkwardly, and rather suspiciously, grabbing a pair of black boxers and a matching singlet. Good, he didn't seep half naked.'Cause then I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"Nah, I'll pass," I cleared my voice and raised a brow at him when he turned and slightly bit his lip. No way was I going to sleep facing the balcony side, and I was already sitting down on the non-balcony facing side.

"Why can't you just do what I tell you? I'm the one who wears pants in this relationship!" he declared and my face dropped to indifference.

"Do...do you even know what that means?" I sighed, wanted to laugh out but I could tell he actually had a real issue with the balcony. And when I found out what that issue was... well, then I'll laugh out.

"Aw, could it be that Mr. Tough, Bad Boy Alexander is possibly, oh I don't know – scared of something?" I winked playfully and on that note, I think in the light I saw a tint of pink spread across his cheeks there.

"Okay! Fuck, fine! The reason being is because... well please don't be immature about this, and don't laugh! Oh who am I kidding, you will freaking god darn laugh for sure!" He rambled and I shut him up with my good old friend, the hard pillow.

"Spit it out, freak," I taunted and persisted while he sighed, frustrated.

"Okay! Look it's just, I'm kind of disturbed with the fact that I might...well...I might see a dead girl out there or some shit!" He burst out after taking in a deep breath. I stared at him, trying to comprehend his—what I found rather humorous—words. Alexander Vaun was scared?!

And of a dead girl nonetheless.

"HAHAHA! Y-you little...PUSSY!" I squealed, laughter bubbling in my mouth, and seriously dropped to the floor, clutched my stomach and rolled around. What can I say? I am awesome; totally mature. "Hahaha! You're scared, you're scared!"

"Well what about you Miss I Think I'm Not Pussy Shit?!" He barked and I stopped laughing for a second and considered the circumstance before us. It was then I realized he was scared for the exact same reason as me!

"I am, as a matter of fact! But hey, I never said I'm not! And, you? Hah! A nineteen-year-old rich boy scared of little dead girl like the ring girl! Scaredy-cat! Pussy!" I chanted, laughing hysterically.

"I'm not the only one! I can see you are too, stupid!" He growled and lunged for me. Cue awesome reflexes; I rolled out of the way, dodging what would've been his knee colliding with my gut. Something I refused to experience, thank you very much.

"Oi! Fuck off!" I snarled but backed off. Alexander seriously looked like he was about to kill, and that knee to my stomach attack was the furthest I've ever seen him ever try to go to hurt me. And then he smirked that little smug smirk.

"What the—"

Before I could utter 'fuck', Alexander had pounced, literally, like a tiger, on the side of the bed not facing the balcony—the spot I was previously sitting on—and slipped under the covers, laying straight and immobile. I stood in shock while one of his eyes opened and his gaze lingered on my frozen body; and he stuck out his tongue.

Keep it together Audrina... You're better than him.

"Alexander Vaun, I swear to Satan, I fucking hate you so much right now I may kill you in your sleep," I growled under my breath and ripped the covers down and canon bombed my ass onto the mattress, making Alexander shift from his straight position. He was totally smirking.

Final score: Audrina | 2 | Alexander | GOOGOL |

"I hate you too. Goodnight, sweet dreams," Alexander whispered and faced away from me, doing the same as me and pulling the covers up. Sad thing was, I didn't know whether he was smirking or not.

Damn that boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
S orry for using'pussy' in that xD I don't much like typing up that word ...
.............

Well, awww that was cute right? :3 Their first night in bed, together >:Dthat went incredibly smoothly... *lie*

Random thought of the night: the story flows and I write better at night. Who else finds that as the situation? Plus it's way too hot in the day so I get lazy :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
Do it for the love of fooooood! :D

ps : next chapter is uber long >,<