Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

VIII

"Finally! Food time!" I cheered as we sat in an expensive restaurant. I actually stopped the boys and forced them to sit with me and watch the dazzling purple sunset which had set about thirty minutes ago. They were a tad bit frustrated due to my forcefulness but who cares what they think.

"Would you like to have the appetizers first?" A polite waiter suggested after seating us to an elegant table with four chairs. I sat across from both boys; unfortunately, Alexander sat in front of me. Which you can probably tell was such a bother—having to look at his forever angry looking face.

"No thank you. We've got a hungry lady on our hands so we'll just skip to the main dish shall we?" Felix smiled to the male waiter. Oh yeah, not a cliché life. If it were a female I bet she'd be drooling over one of these boys, or both and be snobbing me and then the typical liquid or food of somewhat ending up on my clothes, resulting in a fake apology and such; yada yada yada. But my life's not a cliché! Inside I was screaming and dancing a little victory dance. Victory because no one will bother me while I eat; that's valid enough.

"Very well sir, what would you like to order?" he asked kindly, looking sexily professional with his pen in hand, notepad in the other, all ready set to jot down our orders.

"I'll have whatever has chicken in it; whatever you think is good please," I smiled up at him and he winked at me. He was quite young for a waiter at this exquisite restaurant. He looked around twenty to twenty one-ish. Rather cute as well with his long hair that was sleeked back to look professional and neat and he had a nice build from what I could see. I just grinned back and looked to the boys who were looking at the menu. Well, make that only Felix; Alexander's eyes were elsewhere. That would be, on the waiter guy. And why the hell was he glaring?! Geez, want to be anti-social much, or worse, be kicked out?!

I stomped on Alexander's foot from under the table and he stopped glaring, at the waiter—now he was glaring at me.

'Piss off' he mouthed at me and I mouthed back, 'Tootsie! Stop glaring at the guy! He's our waiter! I want my fucking food!'

He rolled his eyes and looked, no let me rephrase that, he glanced at the menu once and looked to the waiter with a smirk.

"I'll have what she's having," he smiled kindly. I would've been fazed by the smile plastered on his face had it not been for the fact it was completely fake and didn't reach his eyes. His eyes held uncertainty with whether to hate this total stranger who was only trying to do his job of serving us (and only winked at me), or to be relieved that he couldn't hit on me or vice versa (I was fucking engaged anyway).

Felix ordered last as he went through the whole menu, unlike some moron sitting across from me, and we sat there, sipping our drinks quietly. I only sipped once or twice because I found that if you drank a lot before you ate the food, then you'd get full quickly and easily. It's better to drink after you eat because then you'd have eaten the whole lot of the meal's worth. And I'm a girl who spends wisely, on food.

My stomach growled and I lightly punched it hard. How does lightly punching hard work? Well, I didn't use force bringing my fist down but I pushed my stomach in hard. Hah. I looked at the boys sheepishly before bringing the glass up to my lips again, then setting it down, mildly frustrated.

"I want my freaking food," I grumbled and pouted. Felix chuckled and grabbed the cocktail menu while Alexander decided he would entertain himself by annoying me.

"Of course you do, monster. But we all can't have what we want, can we?" He smirked and I decided I was going to entertain myself by kicking him.

"Shut up you bitch-ass slug," I hissed. "Slug?" He asked before kicking me back.

"You really should've stayed with those ugly sea cows!" He retorted, sticking his tongue out and we kept kicking and stomping on each others foot.

"Don't insult dugongs! They're, uh, adorable!" I defended (though not really—but I do not want to be agreeing with stupid slug-Alex) and kicked his ankle.

"Damn...you," he hissed lowly and bit his lip. "Well only you would think so. You're so ugly—everything you see through your ugly eyes looks half decent!"

What the bloody hell? What kind of insult was that?!

"You're dead!" I snarled and kicked him in the shin so hard that he bent over with a sharp intake of breath, groaning softly, while the table rattled from the movement.

"You know even though I can't see, I can hear. And I know what you two are doing with your legs under that table," Felix grinned innocently but with the sort of evil edge to it, just as a female waitress walked by—and if I recall correctly, the way he said it sounded as if we were doing something dirty under the table.

"Whatever do you mean Felix? We're just playing harmless tootsie," I smiled simply; wickedly looking at Alexander like a mad woman. I stopped kicking though and openly glared at Alexander who glared in return.

Thirty seconds later the sound of an incredibly sexy voice reached my ears and I perked up in my seat. Both Alexander and Felix saw my sudden change from bored to instant interest so they attempted to follow my gaze.

On the next table to our right there was a family who also looked wealthy but one person in particular caught my eye. He was HOT and I grinned, discreetly looking at him in the corner of my eyes. He had spoken up to what I assumed were his parents and oh my gosh, it was him! His voice was...eargasmic.

I bit my lip and stared at him, probably drooling. The waiter guy snapped me out of my thoughts when he set down our plates of food and the scent of lovely chicken reached my nose, bringing me back down to earth.

"What were you staring at?" Alexander questioned, I dare say, jealous? Nah, just annoyed.

"None of your beeswax! But just so you know, dear...it's not what, but who," I grinned and dug in to my eagerly awaited food. That pissed him off royally and he grumbled something incoherent though I could swear it was, 'fucking pig monster' or something like that. Oh yeah? Well fuck you Alexander!

Upon finishing my meal and drink I stole a glance to my right, wanting to see him again but I found he was no longer sitting there. My eyes scanned and—target acquired. He was sitting a little hunched over at the bar; his body language, to my sharp eyes, told me he was flirting but to anyone else it seemed like an innocent enough conversation as he continued chatting to the pretty woman seated aside from him. She was older than him by the looks of it. Damn it! Okay, I know I seem like a stalker slash creep right now but seriously I'm bored with these two slow eaters anyway.

"I'll be right back," I winked at them and Alexander huffed with apparent displeasure.

"What? So now you're going to ditch us and go wank in the restroom?" He snorted and laughed out loud somewhat proud of himself for saying such a smart remark.

"What a joke, babe. You're the wanker, and F.Y.I., I need to excrete my urine," I stuck my tongue out childishly and glanced over at that guy still sitting at the bar before I walked away. In my peripheral I saw Alex and Felix share a knowing glance about my ulterior motive. That is not wanking!

I strode up to the bar with confidence and sat two seats away from the helluva sexy voice guy, checking out the glasses while sitting straight and pushing my chest out.

Hell yeah I was right. He was damn hot with tousled dark brown hair and sexy light brown—almost dark yellow—eyes. I gave him a nice smile.

"Hey there," he said and I crossed my legs to make sure I didn't you-know-what. And no, not get an erection—I don't have one of those—I mean...get wet.

"Hey," I smiled and turned away. This was my 'mystery girl' façade.

"Oh, were you, by any chance, the girl with those two boys?" He spoke up and I turned to look at him, noticing he had slid over the two seats and the other woman was now gone. Haha my move was working.

"Yeah, that was me," I kept my answers concise and blunt. Playing hard to get is fun. No, I am not a slut. I just want to date okay?!Totally forgot I was arranged to marry someone else.

"Well, I'm Jared," he smiled and as I turned to look at him again, I kept eye contact. I held out my hand and instead of shaking, he lifted it to his mouth and pressed his sweet lips to my skin.

"Audrina," I smiled with a mischievous glint transparent in my eyes. From there was the start of a beautiful conversation which led to me uttering words I didn't know I could ever say;

"So do you want to come back to my place?" I grinned and he nodded with a gorgeous smile.

I have a date, I have a date!

And, uh...who's Alexander again?
♠ ♠ ♠
And the drama begins!! Well, sort of!

and HAH! Audrina is such a hypocrite from what she said in the last chapter at the Aquarium ;D
LMAO some things in there were awkward to type xD

& Lollip - Framing Hanley Cover
Sexiest cover ever.