Sequel: A Smiling Stranger
Status: Completed

You Can Be My Simba

024

Everything went so fast the second Mr McAllister entered the house. My mother walked over to question his sudden outburst but was quickly shoved aside as he walked further into the house, his vicious eyes locked upon France’s.

“Get away from that scum!” he yelled, pulling Francis away from me.

“Excuse me, Mark but what do you think you are doing?” questioned my father, placing his hands firmly on his hips. He quickened his pace towards the man as Mr. McAllister didn’t respond.

“Dad, get off me!” France yelled, looking back to watch me stand there hopelessly.

“You are not having anything to do with these skanks!” He bellowed back. He used that word again! The second those words help his voice; I lost it and apparently so did my father as we both hurriedly ran over to our neighbours.

“You do not use those words to describe my family!” My father yelled, slamming the front door closed, enclosing the space for Mark to escape. I grabbed hold of France’s hand and pulled him towards me, trying to pull him away from his Father’s grip. So many arguments were going on at the same time, my Father was yelling at Mark about the way he talks about our family and France was yelling at his Father for not letting him go. We were all too busy to notice Hannah come crawling down the stairs, a tired look taking over her face. If only she had waited a couple more seconds before getting out of bed. If only she had waited a couple of seconds to walk down the stairs, or waited a few seconds to walk over towards the group of people standing by the door then she would be fine. My mother would have ushered her to go back to bed and would reassure her that we were just having an “adult” conversation, but that’s not what happened, she didn’t wait those few seconds and so she was pushed back, by Mark who had hanked Francis’ hand, which connected with her feeble body and shoved her backwards, causing her to hit her head hard against the corner of the doorframe.

“Hannah!” Mother yelled, rushing towards her daughter.

“Hannah” I also shouted, running over to her side. She was crying as I reached her. My mother cradled her in her arms and asked her questions and I knelt down beside my little sister and checked her head.

“You idiot!” I heard France yell. I felt a sting of tears fall down my cheek as I felt a liquid cover my fingers. Hannah cried as I touched the back of her head and I realised my fingers were covered in blood.

“Saul! Get the car keys! We need to get Hannah to hospital!” my mother yelled, her voice rocketing through my ears. I quickly climbed onto my feet and watched as my mother carried her daughter to the front door.

“I…I’m s…sorry” France stuttered, her voice crackling. I looked up to see tears cascading down his cheeks.

“Look what you’ve done France! You’re a fucking moron!” Mark bellowed. Anger filled my veins and I ran towards the man and pushed him against the wall, the base of his back contacting harshly against the top of the radiator.

“Fuck off!” I yelled at the man, my voice was quiet as the tears continued to fall down my face. Before I could hit him again I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me away from the vile man stood in front of me.

“Casper, calm down” France hushed me, turning me round and hugging me tightly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“She’s going to be alright, just a few butterfly stitches, and she’ll be good in no time” I heard a doctor mutter. Hannah was sat on one of the hospital beds, messing around with her Barbie. She seems pleased with her wound and keeps trying to show it off every time a doctor enters the room to check on the other patient

“You didn’t think I do it so ha ha ha” France mumbled into my neck. The hospital was crowded so I had to sit on France’s knee while we waited for Hannah to be discharged. I questioned him to see if he could kick a small piece of litter across the room and end up in a certain area.

“Oh shut-up” I replied, taking hold of France’s hand, as I looked over at the piece of litter laying in the exact spot I chose.

“France can I talk to you” I looked up from our entwined hands to see Mark, fidgeting on the spot.

“Why?”

“Please, I just need to talk to you” I watched France as he picked me up and placed me back on the chair. Mark gave me a cold glare before taking France’s arm and dragging him over to the vending machines.

I tried listening in to their conversation but it was doomed impossible as everyone else in the room was talking. I watched their expressions though. Mark looked concentrated and France looked disgusted. Obviously it was bad news and I didn’t want to know what was going on. Mark began yelling once again and France walked away, a sad look taking over his face.

“Casper” I placed my hands on my ears and started humming a song. I could still hear France through my hands as he repeated my name

“I don’t want to know” I replied, making my voice louder. France grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. I closed my eyes and began shaking my head, still humming loudly to my song,

“Casper…I’m moving”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy it's late! 8 days! 8 days! but i had writers block but then an idea came to me and ta da! the idea arises!
I love you guys! soooo much :)

Thanks for commenting!
xmydecemberx- i'm glad you enjoy the new layout! i do :)
we're all mad here
Bodacious Betty
twilight.JONAS!!!!!
Oh.Glory.
- Smash in their faces? really? :)
MEOP
Creative.Heartache
Caitlynnnn
Joshua Hayward.
- Yay new commenter!

I just drank a whole can of Relentless and now i feel sick but it was delicious!
Just thought i would share that with you :)

Comment&Subscribe?