Status: Completed. Thank you all so, so much for reading. <3

Gotta ***ing Curse That's Coming to Life

4

Image

I beat the air bag off of me and screamed in frustration. I look over in the passenger seat and glared as I saw the door smushed in, yet it didn't hurt me one bit. I opened the driver's side door and slammed it.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING, WOMAN?!" A guy yelled at me. My eyes widened and I looked at the guy, then at our two cars; it wasn't as bad as I thought it was; not bad enough to hurt us.

"OH I'M SORRY, IT'S JUST THAT......I....UGH!" I screamed again in frustration, and growled when I heard sirens.

"Look, I'm having some problems and I was driving home crying, my tears blurred my vision and I couldn't see you coming, alright?" I explained. He narrowed his eyes at me and I got a good look at him; long hair, looks lke it's been dyed, tattoos, has almost the same outfit on as Max...weird.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been driving while crying then." He said sarcastically. I glared at him.

"Look, you obviously don't get it, and I'm not going to stand here and explain it all to you, so I'm sorry, alright?" He nodded and looked over at our cars, whimpering.

"I just got that car TODAY!" He whined.

"Damn, I'm really really sorry then." I chuckled. He looked at me and smirked a bit, and that's when the cops and paramedics came over and talked to us and made sure we're alright. I called Charlie and told her where I was, and she started freaking out, asking if I was alright and if I had killed anyone.

"No, I didn't kill anyone, yes I'm fine.....can you just get down here?" The guy chuckled and I smiled a bit, rolling my eyes. I hung up. He turned his head back and talk to the police officer, and I noticed he had a tattoo on his neck, just like Max.

"Hey, um.....I know this is weird and all but.....do you know a guy named Max?" I asked him. He furrowed his brow and nodded.

"Yeah.....well, we're not really friends anymore....but yeah I know a guy named Max." I bit my bottom lip.

"He have a ninja star tattoo on the inner part of his arm and a tattoo on his neck?" He nodded and I mentally groaned. Talk about luck.

"Yup. Why?" He looked confused.

"He's the reason I crashed my car." I mumbled. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh?" He asked. I sighed and told him it was a long story.

"I'm willing to listen, 'specially if it has to do with him." He looked around and squinted a bit. "Hold on one sec." He walked over to a police officer and talked to him for a bit. The officier nodded and the guy came back smiling.

"Wanna go over to that coffee shop over there and tell me about it?" I smiled a little and nodded. We walked the short distance over to the shop and he sat down at a small table, me sitting across from him.

"So, how's Max the reason you crashed your car?" I sighed and told him the whole story, which took a good 10 minutes and by the end of it, the guy was quiet. He looked back over to where the car crash had happened and stared for a long time, like he was thinking.

"Max used to be my best friend.....we used to be in a band together...but he kicked me out cause I was hooked on drugs and shit...I used to be exactly like Max." He looked back at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean, "exactly like him"?" He smiled and looked down at the table.

"He was into drugs too, he was addicted just as much as I was....probably still is.....I used to use girls all the time like he is now...I used to have that, "Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll" attitude and shit....but, after getting out of prison recently and being in a drug addiction program now, don't really think I want to go back to that whole lifestyle. The drugs part, anyways. I still love the sex and rock 'n' roll part." He grinned at me and I laughed and shook my head.

"But I wouldn't call girls sluts or whores or anything like that. I'd just get a hooker." He said with a straight face. I burst out laughing and he joined me soon after.

"Hey......I never got your name." I said after we had stopped laughing. He smiled at me.

"I'm Ronnie." My smile faded and I blinked a few times.

"......Ronnie?" I asked, and he nodded, looking a little confused.

"....Is your last name Radke?!" I exclaimed.

"....Yes....." He looked a bit scared now as my jaw dropped.

"Max Green? That Max we were talking about? The Max I slept with was Max Green?"

"Girl, what're you getting at?!" Ronnie exclaimed laughing.

"Does the fucking name Jadelle Perry ring a bell, Radke?" I growled, suddenly feeling all of this hatred towards Ronnie. Ronnie's eyes went from normal to almost 10 times their size within 5 seconds.

His jaw dropped. "No fucking way."
♠ ♠ ♠
.....I-I-I-I'm sorry, I was trying really hard to not bring Ronnie in but.....-whines- It's RONNIE! Come on! DD;
And hehehe, a cliffhanger. 0:-)
Okay, I have a little....I dunno what to call it....but I have something I need you guys to do for me. I need you guys to go and search, "Max Green" on the search thingy here on Mibba and tell me if my story comes up at all, because when I've searched, I haven't seen shit. :/ So please and thank you guyssss. ^_^

And lots of comments please! -winkwink-