Diaries of a Hopeless Teenage Dream

Rebellion is the Best Solution for Every Problem Y

One crisp Friday morning, Madison woke up hearing a scream. She quickly ran to the source. Where? In the kitchen.

Then as she reached the kitchen, she saw her mother, Mrs. Kathleen Fender standing on a chair with a broomstick. Screaming "There's a damned mouse in the house, Maddie! Run for your lives!!!" Then kept hitting the mouse who was cluelessly staring at her from the ground.

Madison's father, Mr.George Fender, heard the screaming too. He quickly ran to the kitchen with their house cat, Josephine.

"Here mousey mousey, come to George..."

Then the mouse quickly ran out of the kitchen.

Jumped on a flower pot near the windowsill by the front door.

Then jumped out of the window.

"Well that was close." said Mrs.Fender in grief, still breathing abnormally.

"Katie, how many times do I have to remind you? Josephine is just a few steps away. Mouses are little creatures, why be afraid of such tiny build?" replied Mr.Fender.

"Oh shut up, at least I'm not afraid of..." replied Mrs.Fender, not finishing her sentence.

"Oh don't you start with ME again!"

"Oh don't YOU start with ME again too!"

Madison just watched their hand gestures. Then their noise broke off to silence when someone spoke.

"Ma, I gotta go potty."
it was Felix in his' Tom and Jerry PJ's.
The couple quickly ran and helped Felix with all the things he did for the morning.

Maddie just sat in the kitchen, munching on Cookies n' Cream-flavored Pop Tarts.
She then went back to her room. Took a bath. Dressed up for school.
Arranged her bag. Then put in her bag, her diary and pen.

As she went down the stairs, she saw her mom and dad watching Felix eat pancakes, 'til he speaks a new word for the day.
"Hey Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go now."
said Maddie, hoping for no reply. Then what she hoped for was wrong.
"Sure honey, just don't forget to call us whenever you're going home late." said her mom.
"..for a REASONABLE cause." continued her dad.
Then she left for the bus.
On her way to school, since the trip was kind of long because of the traffic, she thought of writing over a new page in her diary. She took out her pen and diary, then started writing.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Diary,

I woke up about 5 hours ago, I've taken my bath and dressed up. Now I'm in the school bus. Yet, once again, surrounded by different types of living and dead species.
I'll just enumerate them for you to know.

1. A-Crowd- a.k.a Popular Kids.
Description: Girls- who shop Billabong, bring magazines to class such as their monthly subscription of J-14 or Tiger Beat. Flirts. Kinda smart. I have no friends here.
Boys- flirts.fitness club members. gay for fashion. jocks. I have a friend here.

2. Honorary Honors (Huh?) a.k.a the Honor Students or any geek who got into the Rubik's cube trend
Description: Girls- lack of fashion sense; knee-high socks, black polished shoes. You get the picture. PRIVATE SCHOOL UNIFORMS.
Boys- same here. PRIVATE SCHOOL UNIFORMS.

3. The Different's- a.k.a very UNIQUE kids.
Description- Girls-almost like the boys.rowdy.only these are just childish idontknows.
Boys- almost like girls,but still. boyish.

That's the whole pack.
Maybe I'm one of the 3rd group peeps.
Oh well, the bus has stopped, we've arrived school.
Gotta go, see ya later.

XO 'til I K.O. you,
Maddie <3
___________________________________________________________________________________

Madison kept her diary and pen in her backpack and started moving out of the bus.
She then went to her lockers. Then a sudden breeze passed by her.
She faced her back and saw Wendy, in all-smiles.

"So, Maddie, what's your say? Jade Plaque it is?"

Madison just can't help but slam her locker in some disappointment.
"..my folks said "NO."." replied Maddie while looking at her feet, when she was secretly looking at Wendy's legs, because she was wearing a mini skirt.

"Oh c'mon Maddie, your folks just SUCK. Listen to me." said Wendy while holding Maddie on the shoulders. While Maddie just looked down, now her hair was covering her face.

"But..but..but..HOW?" Maddie replied.

"We can ESCAPE!" said Wendy.

"HOW, WENDZ!? HOW!?!" said Maddie now facing Wendy with a bit of teary-eyed looks.

"We'll make up a plan, we can even do it with Sandra. Maybe, about, every break time? I just hope we find a vacant table and seat in the cafeteria quickly." said Wendy now removing her hands from Maddie's shoulders.

"Ok..I just hope it works. "NO" just seems so unacceptable." said Maddie, now smiling.

"It WILL work, you'll see." said Wendz.

The bell rang.

The friends left for homeroom period.

Wendz left for Room 304.

Then Maddie left for Room 231.

As Maddie reached the door, she turned the knob and opened it.
Sat on her chair, which was next to Kevin, also her other next-door neighbor.
She was beside the window, so she could find something interesting during the most boring periods or classes.

Then their homeroom adviser came in, Mrs.Regina San Diego.

There were whispers, murmurs and throwing of paper around the classroom, and as soon as Mrs.San Diego hits the blackboard with her wooden "teaching" stick. Complete silence is attained.

"Good Morning, Mrs. San Diego." the whole class chorused, eventhough, some still can't pronounce "Diego" correctly.

"Good Morning, class, you may now sit."

Then everyone just sat.

"Good then, I see everyone's all TGIF today, yet, sadly, no one is saved from their own troubles."

Everybody kept looking at one another and thought who Mrs.San Diego was speaking of.

"Since Monday, I've started hearing news from your other teachers that there are certain students "escaping" with violations in school, am I right, eh, Timothy Winston?"

Then everyone's eyes were set on Timmy.

"Poor, Timmy."

"I didn't know that kid would make any harm."

"You..you..how..how..Ohmygod."

Whispers and murmurs once again surrounded the whole class. Even Madison couldn't help her back seatmate, Trisha, who was whispering her stuff she knew about Timmy that was very awkward to think of.

"Hey Madz, you know what, Timmy was acting strange in P.E. last time."

"Oh, really? What'd he do?"

"He was sitting by the bench, holding this paper bag, and when I saw him open it, I think he was totally loving and drooling over what was inside."

"Wow, what do you think it is?"

"I've no idea, porn products?"

"Me neither, I have no idea."

Then the stick whapped itself on the blackboard. Silence came in again.

"I see that NOBODY knows what Timmy has done eh?"

Everybody just nodded.

"Oh well, as you all know, I'm rarely this strict. Yet, for the sake of this class to know, Timmy here, committed some serious crime in school that will put him under probation until he graduates, unless he does something unusual again and gets stuck in community service or so."

Timmy was sweating like he'd been one of those pigs being cooked over fire.

"I will now tell the class, this "serious crime" Timmy committed for all of you to learn from his' mistake. If you'd be offended, raise your hand."

Nobody raised his' or her hand. Not even sweaty Timmy.

"Okay then, for some of you know that Timmy always stays late in school for his' parents are the ones who fetches him. As seen by a few students and teachers, he waited for long near Gate 2. Then the guard saw Timmy go inside the campus to just "walk around"..."

Timmy was shaking on his' seat.

"..yet, unfortunately, I wasn't there to see what he really did. Ms.Jayna Keith is the only new personnel for the freshmen right? Well, Timmy had the temptation to go in the faculty room to talk to Ms.Keith here. So some of the teachers left let him in. Then after hours, some of the teachers went home. So there were almost nobody but Ms.Keith in the faculty, and Timmy. I have no idea why Timmy could do such a thing..."

Everyone, but Timmy, were on the edge of their seats, listening.

"..he didn't remember that ALL school facilities have surveillance cameras. Timmy here, RAPED Ms. Keith."

The last words ringed into everybody's ear. Silence came in deeper and deeper. Timmy fainted.

Mrs.Sand Diego quickly took the phone next to her stack of books then called the school nurse to fetch Timmy. Then in the blink of an eye. Timmy was not in the classroom anymore.

Still, silence like this happened once in a blue moon.
It's still a mystery..
Now Maddie was just staring blankly into space.