Status: Alive!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 1

I laid in my bed wondering what to do this fine saturday. I rhought about calling Derek to see if he wanted to hang out but he always got snappy when i did it. Usually he said that he had to work or just didn't want to leave his room.

I didn't argue because I knew that feeling. I was about to get up when my alarm on my phone went off. I knew then that it was officially seven o'clock. I was snuggled deep under my blankets and i was warm. But since my ohone wouldn't shut up, i had to reach my hand from under my caccoon.

After i shut off my alarm, i saw thati had a message. It was from Anthony.

A: You awake yet?

M: Almost. I don't want to get up.

A: Haha! I'm already dressed and everything! Do you wnat to go for a jog with me??

M: If i can get myself up, then maybe.

A: Go back to bed then! Leave oh poor Anthony to be by himself with no one there to hang out with him!

M: Maybe i will then!

Anthony didn't answer back so i just closed my eyes hoping for a five minute nap. I had just fell asleep when a crushing weight came upon me. Something cold as held to my neck and i ried to cringe away. I heard a deep laugh.

"Anthony, you fat cow! Get off me and keep your cold hands to yourself!" I yelled groggily at him.

"No! You didn't want to go jogging with meso i can here to wake you up!"

"I can see that. Who let you in?"

"Your,oh so, wonderful mom!"

I could tell that he was hyper.

"Mommy!" I tried to yell but my voice was muffled by the blankets.

I felt Anthony get up. I didn't move. Suddenly my blankets were gone. I felt myself blush as i realized that i was in my candy cane pj's.

"Aww! You told me you were never going to wear them!" Anthony accused.

"Did you have coffee this morning???" I sat up.

My matted hair fell around my shoulders and face. Anthony started laughing hysterically. Yep, he had coffee. I ignored him and grabbed a bunch of clothes off the floor and headed to my bathroom. Anthony followed me.

"Can't i get any privacy??"

"Uhh...nope. I'm going to follow you around all day."

I groaned but just dropped my clothes to the tiled floor. Anthony sat on my toilet, watching me. I simply brushed my teeth and tried to manage to get my brush through my hair. After about ten minutes i succeeded.

Anthony opened his mouth but i cut him off. "I took a shower last night so that's why it's so matted this morning."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx for reading and please comment! I'm off to have Ice cream cake! Woooo! go DQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowflake </3