Status: Alive!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 3

The cold fall wind nipped my nose as i walked next to Anthony. He gave me a nervous smile when i looked at him. He had been doing that the entire jog and walk. It was started to get on my nerves.

I plopped myself down on the cold cement. Anthony gave me a quizzical look before walking over. I had a feeling that he was going to throw me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

Instead, Anthony kneeled next to me. His eyebrow was arched. "Why are you sitting on the ground??"

"I'm sitting because you're pissing me off." I looked away from him.

"How so?"

"Why do you keep giving me this pansy ass, nervous smiles?!" I looked at him.

Anthony's P.O.V.

Her eyes were a Emerald green with sapphire streaks through them. It was such an odd yet beautiful combination. Her eyes were cold and angry. I felt horrible. I tried hiding it my mixed emotions at the moment but of course, it didn't work.

"Uhh...well i want to ask you something but you might not appreciate it too much." i looked away from her gaze.

"Spit it out, Will." She spoke to me gently.

"Why are you still dating my brother?"

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"Never mind. You won't believe me."

I started to walk away. May jumped onto my back. Her arms wrapped neatly around my neck and her legs squeezed around my waist. I gave a slight smile as she nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck.

"Give me three reasons why i shouldn't date your brother Derek." She whispered softly in my ear.

Rachael. Miranda. And Abby. All the girls that my brother had currently slept with. But did i have the heart to tell her? No, of course not. I didn't want to break her heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!!!! Umm at least 2 or 3 comments puh-lease!!!! Thank you for reading

</3 Shattered Snowflake