Status: Alive!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 5

I ignored the phone, not wanting him to go crawling to ma. I snorted and headed back to the living room with the blanket in hand. May had shifted her position to stretched out on her stomach. I loosely placed the blanket across her body.

I wandered over to the fridge and started digging around for food. "Man they need to go grocery shopping." I muttered to myself before finally picking an apple.

O stood in front of the fridge to look at the pictures i had seen so many times before. A cry for help cracked through my day- dreaming. I whipped around and sprinted to the living room to find May curled up on the couch crying. I dropped my apple and walked over t her. She was still sleeping but the tears coming from her eyes could've fooled me.

Her grip around the corner of the blanket gave me a guess that she was trying to push against one of her nightmares. I hesitated a few seconds before i shook her shoulder and whispered her name.

WHACK

May's hand connected to my cheek and my head snapped swiftly to the left. i gave a grunt before looking into May's intense and apologetic sapphire blue eyes.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"It's fine. Happened before so i was expecting it." I gave her a reassuring smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short but not many people are reading but oh well! Glad you like it because i definitely have something in store for ya'll in the future