You're All I Need

Chapter 11: Vince's Idea Of Breakfast

Once we got inside the house, I just crashed on my bed as soon as I got in... I was so tired. Tommy walked over, kicked me, laughed, then ran away. Nikki did the same. I got up and whacked them over the head with one of Nikki's basses. They threw drumsticks at me. I shoved Vince's microphone down Tommy's pants.

"FUCK that's cold!" He screamed, pulling his pants off and running away. Nikki giggled, took the microphone, and chased after Tommy. I shook my head then went back to my bed. Vince was sitting on the couch next to it. He smiled at me as I walked in and fell in a heap on my bed.

"You tired?"

"Mmmm." I rolled over. "Goodnight." I closed my eyes and pretended to fall asleep to see what went on when I wasn't awake around here. Nikki yelled in the other room, apparently Tommy had gotten him with the microphone. Vince got up and walked into the room.

"What the fuck...? That's mine!" He saw the microphone bulging out of Nikki's pants. "What the hell are you doing with it?"

"Imogene started it! She put it down my pants first." Tommy pouted.

"I'm sure she had a reason."

"Um... we threw drumsticks at her." Nikki admitted.

"And why?"

"She hit us with my bass."

"Again- why?"

"She was laying down and we started kicking her."

"Why?"

"For fun, I guess." Tommy sighed heavily.

"Apologize. Once she wakes up."

"She's already asleep?"

"She was tired- partied too hard." They walked back out into the living room and Vince pointed at me. "See? She just crashed."

"Mhm... you overworked her tonight." Nikki grinned.

"Overworked? What's with the big words?"

"We saw what you guys were doing."

"What were we doing?" Vince tiptoed over and crawled into my bed.

"Having some whole make-out party by the window."

"Come on- we were just playing around. It doesn't mean anything." Vince responded simply.

My stomach lurched and I felt really stupid. Doesn't mean anything? Where did that come from? But I should have known better... it's Vince... but that doesn't make it hurt less.

"Alright then... goodnight Vince." Tommy and Nikki left. "And goodnight Imogene!" They whispered. They left the room. Vince looked back at me. He leaned forward, so his face was an inch away.

"Only here's the problem," He whispered. "It really does."

I moved around a bit and put my arm around him. He smiled and rubbed my back.

THE NEXT MORNING!

I opened my eyes and noticed Vince still silently sleeping next to me. I propped myself on one elbow and looked around. No sign of anyone. I grabbed "Too Fast For Love" and turned on "Live Wire." As Vince's voice blasted from the speakers, I heard groans of protest coming from the guys.

"Imogene, I know I'm a great singer but fuck- turn it off!" Vince moaned. "I'll give you a pudding-cup. I know how you like pudding."

"TURN THAT FUCKING RECORD OFF." Tommy yelled. I turned it up louder. He stomped in with nothing but a pillow covering his dick. I laughed at him. "I will be right back." He growled. He ran into his room and came out in a pair of leather pants.

"OH NO!" I gasped. He chased me around the house and I hopped out a broken window. "You shall not prevail!"

"Shit, I always prevail!"

Nikki jumped out and assisted Tommy in trying to catch me. Vince stuck his head out the window.

"Imogene, you get your ass back in this house and make me breakfast." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran in through the open front door. I dove under the bed and covered my eyes.

I heard Vince's footsteps. "Woman, I'm starving."

"Stop whining."

"No."

"Say please."

"I don't believe in it."

"No breakfast."

"Aw- fuck, please. I'm dying Imogene!"

"Okay." I rolled out and got up and walked into the kitchen. I opened the empty fridge. "So where's the food, Vince? Don't we have chips or somethin?"

"No."

"Where's the food?"

"You're wearing it." He responded. He picked me up and set me on the counter. "Stand back- I'm going to try cooking." He pulled my shirt off.

"Vince!"

"What? We're eating your clothes."

"No. Give me my fucking shirt back."

He gasped and dropped the pan. "Did you just say a mean word? You know we don't accept this kind of language. Now I'm sorry we haven't got any soap. We'll just use something else." He began un-lacing his leather pants.

"That is the worst way to get a girl to give you a blowjob."

"Or is it?"

"TOMMY, NIKKI!"

He slapped his hand over my mouth. "We don't want them in here to witness anything!"

"Seriously, Vince. I don't wanna." My bottom lip trembled. "Can I please have my shirt back?"

He leaned over and rested his head on my chest. "What's in it for me?"

Tommy and Nikki ran in with the microphone. "Alright, Imogene, your turn... oh." They saw Vince holding my shirt. "Vince, this is not acceptable."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just ending it there cause I dunno what to do next, but it will get better. This is kinda to fill space I guess... Comment!