You're All I Need

Chapter 20: Vince's Point Of View

I was walking through the hallways, admiring all the rooms. What the fuck was wrong with Mick? Living in some fucking mansion while we were in some dump with nothing to eat. That's probably why he never wanted us at his house, cause we would beg to live with him and mess up his clean lifestyle, and clean out his fridge. Then I heard some footsteps behind me. Imogene stepped up. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hey babe." I touched her cheek.

"Hey." She looked at the ground. She looked completely depressed.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Mhm. I'm fine." We walked down the fancy hallways until we were lost. The house was so fucking enormous.

"There is no word to describe how pissed off I am at Mick." I said, looking around.

"Why?" Imogene didn't look up.

"He's living in a god-damn mansion."

She just shrugged and turned around, beginning to walk down the hallway again.

"Where are you going?" I called after her.

"Downstairs. I'll find a way."

"Imogene, you get back here."

"Why?" She turned and looked up at me. I noticed a few tear-stains on her cheeks.

"Because I want to be with you."

"Oh."

"So, you coming back?"

"I guess." She walked back over to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You sure you're okay? You look kinda sad." I tilted her head up so she was looking in my eyes.

"I'm fine, Vince." She hissed, pulling away from me. She stomped down the hall without me. I kicked the carpet softly. What did I do?

1:35 AM

Imogene and I were getting ready for bed. She was so tired that she could barely keep her eyes open, but she refused to get in bed.

"I wanna stay up." She insisted, yawning.

"Go to bed, Imogene. If you don't, I'll deal with you... my way." I smiled at her and her eyes widened. She didn't seem tired anymore.

"You were gonna do that anyway!" She said, moving further away from the bed.

"What...?"

"I'm not an idiot." She placed her hand on the doorknob, ready to bolt out any second.

"I never said you were. What's wrong, seriously? Did Nikki give you something before we left the house?" I got up and followed her over. She gulped and twisted the knob.

"No."

"Then what the hell is the matter with you?"

Imogene let go of the doorknob and sat down on the floor, not saying anything. I crouched down and looked into her eyes.

"Does Imogene wanna go to bed?"

"Yeah." She stuck her bottom lip out. I laughed and picked her up. She stiffened. I set her down on the bed and tucked her in.

"Is Imogene comfortable?" I touched her nose.

"Yeah."

"Does Imogene want a hug?"

"Yeah."

I bent down and held her close, listening to her breathe. After a few seconds, I let go.

"Imogene?"

"Yes, Vince?" She turned and looked at me.

"You know how much I love you?"

"How much?" A slow smile spread across her face.

"Too much." I replied, rubbing her back.

"That's not what Mick says." She yawned.

"Hold on, what was that, Imogene?"

She had already fallen asleep. Hm. Mick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a good chapter at all. Next one will be alot better, I pinkie promise.