You're All I Need

Chapter 22: Bullwinkle

"Ah, God, Vince, that's disgusting!" I woke up to Vince's tongue running along my cheek.

He smiled at me and pulled me out of bed onto the ground. He rubbed his nose against mine. I pushed him off of me, laughing. He smelled like vanilla ice-cream... "Rose's making pancakes this morning!" He exclaimed. "That means... food."

I sighed and crawled out the door into the kitchen. Mick glanced at me and groaned.

"Imogene, get up." He said, putting a completed pancake on a plate. Rose kissed him on the cheek then turned to me.

"It's about time you got up!" She shook her head at me and helped me onto a chair. Vince grabbed the pancake out of Mick's hands and shoved it in his mouth.

"You're such a fatass, Vince." Mick scolded him with no emotion. Vince just turned around and flexed his butt muscles.

"You want some of this." He swallowed the pancake and swaggered over to me.

"I'm hungry." I complained to Rose.

"Be patient!" She giggled.

"Nooo." I collapsed onto the floor, smashing my head into the table on accident. Vince helped me up. "Vince smells weird." I said.

"What does he smell like?" Mick asked.

"Pussy." Rose responded with a smile.

"No, vanilla ice cream with a hint of ham." I replied, sniffing him again. "Nikki always smelled like Jack Daniel's and taco meat."

"Good to know." Rose handed me a pancake and Vince took that too.

I glowered at him. "You really are a fatass, you know that? If you sat on me right now, I would die cause you would suffocate me with your fatass-ness." I was not very good with insults that morning. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"As I said to Mick, you just want some."

"No she doesn't." Mick snapped. Vince looked at him mockingly as he put his vanilla-scented arm around me.

All the sudden, the door busted open. I jumped under the table and held Mick's leg for dear life. Tommy charged in and dived under the table, running into me. I screamed.

"Imogene?"

I loosened my grip on Mick's calf. "Tommy?"

"That's right!" He touched my cheek. I let go of Mick and hugged Tommy for what seemed like hours.

"You're here!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! Bullwinkle's gonna be here any minute. I ran away from her."

"What? Then why did you come here? I don't wanna see that bitch!" Vince yelled. Then I heard some footsteps and the screeching voice.

"WHERE'S MY TOMMY?"

"NOT HERE." Vince imitated her.

"I KNOW HE'S HERE!"

"Sorry, he's not." Mick responded calmly.

She screamed and began parading around the kitchen, looking everywhere besides under the table. Tommy clung to me, pale-white.

"She's gonna kill me." He whispered.

"No she won't."

"Yeah she will. She's gonna snap me like a twig and I'm gonna die."

I hugged him tighter. "I shall not let it happen!"

Bullwinkle must have heard me because she swirled towards the table and flipped it over, revealing me and Tommy clinging to each other.

"NOOOO!" Tommy yelped. "Don't let her take me!" She picked him up by the neck of his t-shirt and hauled him out despite his whining. Bullwinkle poked her head back in.

"AND I'LL BE BACK TO DEAL WITH YOU, BITCH."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, scary. Bullwinkle.