You're All I Need

Chapter 23: Mick's Point Of View

After I had told her that Tommy and Bullwinkle had left, Imogene retreated to the bedroom. She actually thought Bullwinkle meant it, though we all know she just likes making people feel intimidated. Rose and I began cleaning up the kitchen since Fatass had made a huge mess with the pancake batter. The fatass just sat there and laughed at us as we slaved away.

"Vince, shut up and help us." Rose stood up and glared at him. He shut his mouth and licked some batter off the table.

"There. I helped." He shrugged and sat back in the chair.

"If that's all the help you're gonna be, you can just go somewhere." I said to him. He smiled that little 'Prince Vince' smile and skipped off into the hallway down to his and Imogene's room. I turned to Rose once I heard the door slam. "I'm having second thoughts on them staying here."

"Come on, Imogene's a sweet kid!" Rose hit my shoulder.

"I'm alright with her. I love that girl, don't get me wrong. I meant more Vince."

"Vince and Imogene are a packaged deal, honey."

"Not really. Imogene and Vince aren't together." I explained.

"They aren't? Well, they sure act like it, though, don't they?"

"Yes, they really do. But Imogene's smarter than that."

"How is she 'smart' for not being Vince's girlfriend?"

"Do I have to explain this?" I looked up at her.

Rose sighed and put her arms around me. "No, but have you ever seen Vince so happy? I think he may be serious this time."

"I guess, maybe." I shrugged. "But we should keep a close eye on them."

"Nah, let them do what they want."

"Are you fucking crazy? He'll rape her!"

She rolled her eyes. "Let's just drop it, babe," She kissed me. "We'll just see how it all turns out, okay?"

"Okay." I smiled at her. "I love you."

"Love you too." I leaned in.

"EW!" Vince yelled. He was standing in the doorway with Imogene clinging to his leg, traumatized by Bullwinkle still.

"Shut up!" Rose glowered at him.

"I've been trying to get this kid off me for the past couple minutes." He shook his leg but Imogene didn't move. He bent down and picked her hands away. She folded her arms around herself as he sat down. "You want to go get ice cream?"

Her eyes widened. "Yes!" She got up and they raced out the door together, chanting about ice cream. I laughed softly and Rose and I went to the bedroom.

THAT NIGHT!

Rose had already fallen asleep and I was in the kitchen getting some water. Once I had filled the glass up, I turned and started down the hall.

"Vince, stop it!" I heard Imogene's voice as I passed their door. I stopped and listened to it. "It's my first time and this isn't fair."

"Nothing's fair in life, baby." Vince laughed.

"You said you'd go easy on me!"

"I lied!"

"You're such a jerk. I've never done it before! Don't you dare make that little move!" She yelled.

"Oh, come on, you knew I'd end up winning." Vince said in a soft voice.

"Okay, maybe I did. But you've done this a billion times!"

I cracked the door open silently and peeked in. They were on the bed... playing a board game.

"VINCE!" She screamed at him. Vince just gave her this little sly look.

He moved his piece forward while Imogene groaned in agony.

"And the winner is..." Vince made a weird little drum roll. "VINCE."

"You haven't even won yet. I'm still refusing."

"But I'm going to." He started pushing it towards the finish.

"Stop it!" She buried her face in the pillow. "Why are you sliding it in so slow?!"

"To make the suspense last!" He finally reached the end and looked at her. "Now isn't this great?"

"That's not fair! You said you'd go slow at the beginning, but you started out fast and only got faster!"

It was one innuendo after another. If you didn't know what they were doing, you would have suspected something else...

Vince put his arms around her and fell back onto the mattress, bringing her with him. She giggled.

"You up for round two, sexy?" He circled her belly-button with his index finger. Imogene propped herself up on one elbow.

"Only if you promise to play nice." She touched his nose.

"Huh- you expect too much of me." He ran his fingers along her lips.

I shut the door and ran back to mine and Rose's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that certainly was awkward.