You're All I Need

Chapter 26: Vince's Birthday Continued

We pulled up to the small clearing and saw Nikki and Tommy waiting there with probably the biggest smiles in the world on their faces-- meaning they probably knew something we didn't. Vince jumped out, not even waiting for me. I opened the door and ran over to Tommy, jumping into his arms.

"HI IMOGENE!" He screamed.

"HI TOMMY!" I pulled his hair playfully then walked over to Nikki, throwing my arms around him. He grinned down at me.

"Guess what we got?"

"What do you got?" Vince asked, looking at him.

Nikki pulled out a bag of a white, powdery substance and Vince practically had a stroke.

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

"Happy Birthday!" Nikki tossed him the bag. Vince was now having convulsions and staring at it. I tilted my head to the side.

"What exactly is it?" I asked.

Vince turned to me. "Coke!" He did a mini happy-dance.

"I thought Coke was a soda." I shrugged.

"No... cocaine, you idiot." He laughed.

"The drug?"

"No, the unicorn outside the retirement home." He rolled his eyes and sat down. He took some out of the bag and sorted out a few lines. Then he looked up at Tommy, holding his hand out.

"BENDY STRAWS! We had nothing else." Tommy sang, whipping some straws out. Vince grabbed one and sniffed one of lines up. I stared at him.

"How does that work?"

"You smell it. Here, try some!" Tommy handed me a straw and I sat on the ground. I leaned over and snorted up a line. I felt immediately woozy and a little hyper. I fell back onto Vince, laughing quietly. He laughed along with me and held me close to him.

"Now isn't this fun?" He kicked some dirt. Tommy and Nikki did the other lines and we kept making more until we were too high to function. We were looking at the side of the car, though there was nothing to look at in the first place.

"Ssss- so I says to him... that it's myyyy math book... b-buuut he takes it anyway!" Tommy and Vince were ranting about high-school experiences. Nikki and I were having races around the neighborhood and timing each other, adding seconds because we couldn't get it straight.

Nikki stopped all the sudden during the 16th round.

"What?" I asked.

"Duuuude... do you see thatttt?" He pointed at one of the houses.

"Uh- no." I looked closer.

"No- dude... look. I-I think there's a dragon in that housssse."

I moved closer and let my mind get to me. "Shit, there is!" We ran back to Tommy and Vince and alerted them of the dragon. Tommy got up and held a bendy straw in the air.

"We gotta go killllll it." He almost fell over onto Vince, who was snorting another line. I sat next to him and pried the straw out of his hands.

"My turrrrn." I flicked his nose and he bit me as hard as he could; he even drew blood.

"It's my BIRTHDAY!" He screamed, taking the straw back. "All this coke is mine! MINE."

I tackled him, pissed off about my new flesh wound from his teeth. He struggled to fight back and I was set on killing him. Tommy and Nikki had gone to kill the dragon, leaving us to fight to the death. I had him pinned to the ground, ready to punch him.

"What the fuck is that?!" He pointed behind me. I looked and he flipped me over, winning the battle. I closed my eyes and waited to die. But I didn't. I opened one of my eyes. He rested his head on my chest and kissed the little bite-mark.

"Aren't you...?"

"No, I-I'm not gonna killll you."

"Whyyyy?"

"Cause I'm niiiice."

"C-can I kill you?"

"Go ahead." He shut his eyes and his breathing slowed down. "I'm sorry about biting you." He lifted my shirt over my belly-button.

I ran my fingers through his hair, since I was feeling nice now. I really didn't wanna forgive him for biting me, but for some reason I couldn't help it. "I won't kill you," I said softly. "Biting's okay." He rubbed his lips against my navel.

He wrapped his arms around me and grinned. I buried my face in his shoulder, smelling that musty smell that he had to him. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep right there with him. Then Nikki ran out screaming.

"Shhh! Nikki!" Vince whispered.

"Dragon ate Tommy!" Nikki breathed.

"Quiet, Imogene's tired." He patted my back.

"I don't care if Imogene's tired. Tommy just so happens to be dead."

"Fine, one second." I let go of Vince and we followed Nikki into the dragon-house. Tommy was laying on a dirty mattress, pretending to be dead. Tommy opened one eye.

"Dude- did they fall for it?" He asked.

"Shut up!" Nikki threw a beer bottle at him. Vince moaned and dragged me out of the house.

"What fucking assholes." He said. I chuckled and got into the passenger seat of the car, curling up. Vince opened the door. I glanced up at him. He took his shirt off and climbed in, shutting the door behind him.

I smiled weakly, feeling a little sick to my stomach. Perhaps it was the fact I was alone with a shirtless guy in a car... yeah- that could be it. He ran his nose up against my neck and pushed me against the seat. I tried to push him off, but he resisted. Eventually I had to give up and I let him hold me, his breathing getting heavier.

VINCE'S POV

It was gonna happen. All my hard work was about to pay off. A smile spread across my face. We were so close to crossing that line, breaking the rules. And Mick wasn't gonna pull her away. Neither would Nikki or Tommy. She was all mine. My tongue found hers and her hips ground into me, giving me the boner of the century.

Her fingers weaved in between my belt loops and she pulled me even closer if that was even possible, giggling in absolute pleasure. I slipped her pants off slowly, ready to open my birthday present.

"Vince," She groaned, opening her big, blue eyes.

"Yeah, baby?" I said softly, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"There's someone at the door." She let go of me.

"Are you serious?" I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice, but it was hopeless. I looked over to the window. There stood Mick with an angry look on his face. I opened the door reluctantly as Imogene pulled her pants up quickly, hoping he hadn't seen anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me forever, I know. And it's not that good, so I feel pretty guilty now. Well either way-- comment!
Image
And little baby Vince. That's fucking adorable right there.