You're All I Need

Chapter 36: Vince And Imogene Sitting In a Tree, F.U.C.K.I.N.G

I ran down the labyrinth of hallways, and soon I didn't know which one I was in. They all looked the same.

"Ready!" I yelled, hearing my voice echo back. He didn't respond. That was his tactic. Keeping quiet then pouncing on you when you least expect it. So I continued wandering around, getting even more lost. But I didn't hear any footsteps behind me or whistling or drumming on the walls. He must be pretty serious this time. I quickened my pace. He was right behind me. Though he wasn't, he was. I began to run.

"Ahaha! I have found you!" Tommy's voice startled me. I screamed and began sprinting around, trying to lose him again. But he was way too fast. He tackled me and pinned me to the ground. "I win! Yet again! Now you're the Nazi killing samurai unicorn."

"Okay, that means you have to get off me now."

"No it doesn't." He put more of his weight on me.

"So how do we play it then?"

"Alright, I give in." He got off and ran down the hallways again. I covered my eyes and began counting until I heard him yell at me. I got up off the carpet and dusted myself off. I walked around then stopped, waiting for him to come to me. Then I would jump him. After just a few minutes, he came roaring around the corner and I grabbed his arm. He sighed and began to count again.

I did horrible at hiding that time. He was hot on my trail in seconds.

That's when I saw some hope. Vince's door was halfway open. I dove in and slammed it behind me. Vince was sitting on his bed, smoking a cigarette and listening to some Led Zeppelin.

"Hellllllo gorgeous." He waved at me. I simply nodded back then peeked through the hole in the door. Tommy was standing outside it. He began knocking.

"Imogene, I know you're in there!" He yelled. I put my back against the door and slammed my shoulder into it repeatedly.

"Mmm, Vince!" I moaned. I looked out again while keeping the whole thing up. Tommy was still out there, but now he was grinning like an idiot.

"Wait till Mick hears this!" He laughed, skipping away. I giggled and turned back to Vince.

"He fell for it! Wasn't that great... oh, hi." I opened my eyes and saw Vince's face was inches from mine. "I..." He leaned in and pushed his tongue between my lips, massaging my sides. I held on to his shoulders, letting him do his business. I pulled away and stared at him. He picked me up and set me down on his bed, touching my cheek softly. "Stairway To Heaven" poured through the speakers.

"What are you doing?" I asked, slipping my arms around him.

He responded with one of those seductive smiles he was so good at. I slipped his shirt off, letting him return the favor. His fingers weaved through my belt-loops and he tugged them down. I kissed one of his nipples softly, not even thinking about what was happening. My eyes closed and I let him strip me completely.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked, pulling off his pants.

I looked up into his brown eyes. "Yes." I whispered. He pushed in and I nearly lost it. I held onto him, squeezing my eyes shut again. The world was spinning as he went in and out of me. There was nothing I could say; every word was too complicated. Gasping and moaning were the only things I could do. He went deeper and deeper each time, whispering more profanities.

This went on for another half an hour, with Tommy out in the hallway pounding on the door. I screamed and held him so hard it could have suffocated him, finally able to say his name.

"Vince!"

He smiled down at me, managing to keep ramming in. I felt him get bigger inside of me. That little grin twitched the corner of his mouth, his hips smashing against mine. He got just a bit deeper then spilled into me. I groaned and blacked out for a few seconds.

"Oh, fuck..." I sighed, holding him close to me. My eyes fluttered open. He was right above me, practically glowing. His fingers ran through my hair and I realized how amazing he looked without all the eyeliner and shit. He was God. We finished and curled up against each other, ignoring the wetness of the cum all over the sheets.

"Mick, I'm serious. They were fucking." I heard Tommy outside the door.

"No, they were playing a board game. It's happened before." Mick replied. I laughed softly and listened to Vince's heartbeat-- my favorite sound in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I suck at writing sex scenes!
Don't hate me!
And it's also a pretty short chapter, too.
I like the title though... I find it epic.
I'll shut up now.

The edit: I added Led Zeppelin.