You're All I Need

Chapter 39: Vegas

The next day we were on the road again, making our way to Vegas. Mick was always in his bunk, thinking. He barely came out unless it was time for a show. Nikki had put a bell by his bed so he could ring it if he needed food or anything. Then I would deliver it.

The bell rang as Tommy and I were educating Vince and Nikki on Bambi. I wandered over to his bed and opened the little curtain.

"Yes, Mick?"

"Another bottle of Jack, please."

"You've had three already. We're running out."

"I know," He rolled over to look at me. "I'm a mess."

I laughed and touched his cheek. "You'll be okay. Rose will come back." He shook his head.

"She doesn't love me anymore."

"I'm sure she does. She probably just needed some space. I'm on the second day with Vince and I already need some space."

"I HEARD THAT!" Vince yelled.

"I love you!" I called back.

"Love you too, bitch!"

I turned back to Mick. "What I'm trying to say is: Get your ass out of bed and have some fun," He sat up slowly. "I'll go get you your whiskey, alright?"

"Thanks." I retrieved his drink then continued to give Vince and Nikki their lesson.

"So Bambi runs off to find Faline and tell her that Ted Nugent is in the forest and he's gonna kill her ass unless she runs away..." Tommy pointed at the screen where Bambi was galloping through the forest to find Faline.

"But Faline has gone off to find Bambi so he gets there and she isn't in the thicket. So Bambi thinks Faline's been shot by Ted."

"You don't need to explain it, dumbass. We can simply watch the movie." Nikki said. Tommy just glared at him and went on.

"So Bambi runs off to find Faline and she's trying to find him, but they can't find each other cause the forest is so fucking huge,"

"We don't care! Let us watch the fucking movie!"

"Fine!" Tommy and I sat down and tried to keep quiet as they watched the movie. Nikki tapped me on the shoulder.

"Why is Bambi running around? Where's Faline?"

"This is why you needed narration."

"Come on!"

"Okay, Bambi's trying to find Faline and Faline's trying to find Bambi."

"How do you know Ted Nugent's the hunter?" Vince asked.

"Because he's shooting anything in his sight, that's why," Tommy said.

"Ohhh, I get it. Ted's in the forest trying to kill every deer in America."

"Exactly."

We were finally able to keep quiet and finish the movie. At the end, Nikki stood up and stretched. "Well, I can honestly say that movie has officially given me a new perspective of Ted Nugent."

"My favorite part was when Bambi and Faline did it." Vince raised his hand.

"That wasn't even in the movie."

"But you know it happened, and that must have been fucking awesome." He laid down, taking Nikki's spot. Nikki sat down on his legs.

"Let's watch it again."

"No, Imogene and I should dress up like deer and make the Bambi-Faline sex scene. Imogene will be Faline, and I'll be Bambi." Vince suggested.

"You are so fucking demented!" I yelled. He giggled and grabbed my ass playfully.

"No, no. I'm gonna be Bambi!" Nikki kicked Vince.

"NO! I'm gonna be Bambi! I look more deer-like!" Tommy shouted.

"How about three Bambis?" Vince looked up.

"How about we forget the whole idea?" I slapped my hand over Vince's mouth. He licked my palm.

"We're in Vegas." Mick yelled from the hallway.

"YEAH!" All the guys screamed and we jumped out the window, not waiting for the bus to stop. All the lights were blinding.

"Wouldn't it suck to die here? You'd be like, 'I see the light,' but it's all light, so you wouldn't know if you were dying, because there's lots of light..."

"Imogene?" Nikki interrupted my monologue.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

We ran up to the hotel and banged on the desk. The receptionist came up and looked at us with a pained expression. "Welcome." She said in a monotone. We got four rooms again and walked up to our floor. For the first time ever, everyone played Nazi-killing-samurai-unicorns, even Mick.
♠ ♠ ♠
"So Bambi runs off to find Faline and tell her that Ted Nugent is in the forest and he's gonna kill her ass unless she runs away..."
Dude, that's my favorite part. This chapter was mostly a filler. -.-
Every comment kills Lady Gaga a little.