You're All I Need

Chapter 40: Hailey

"Great show tonight." I kissed Vince on the cheek as he wandered backstage. He smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks babe." He picked me up and carried me to the couches. "Hey, where's Mick?"

I glanced around the room, but he was nowhere to be found. "I don't know. But hey, this is Vegas. He's probably having some fun. We shouldn't bother him."

"Huh-- I should be having some fun in Vegas too."

"Go ahead." I yawned. "I'll be here."

He nodded and got up. "But you should come with me. Let's go drive around and get in trouble."

"That sounds fun, I guess." We slipped out the door without anyone noticing us and found a shiny new Porsche. Vince somehow picked the lock and hot wired it. "Isn't that illegal?"

"Yes, but we'll have it back in an hour or two." He pushed the accelerator a tiny bit. The engine roared.

I climbed into the passenger seat and we sped away down the street, screaming. After a few minutes of speeding and letting cops chase us, we pulled up to a park on the outskirts of town. He got out and opened the door for me, helping me out of the car. We walked over to some fountain and sat down. A few people were still there, despite the fact that it was 11:00 pm. Vince was still dressed in all his Motley clothes with his blonde hair flying everywhere, which inspired some passing glances from the other people. Me on the other hand, was walking around in a low-cut top with a miniskirt and fishnets. We were the oddest-looking couple ever. And in Nevada, that's saying something. He set me down on the edge of the fountain.

"Ya know, you're really pretty." He said, tilting his head to the side.

"Thank you." I laughed, placing my arms around his neck. Our lips met again and he pushed me backwards into the water, falling on top of me. We wrestled around for a few minutes until we were completely soaked. Some other couple glared at us, angry that we had interrupted them. I climbed out and Vince followed me.

I sighed. "That was fun." He nodded in agreement and glanced over at a big, lit-up building nearby.

"We should go there."

"What exactly is it?"

"It's one of those wedding-chapels." He put his arm around me. "Should we?"

I shook my head shyly. "Let's go back to the hotel. I bet everyone's there by now."

"Aw, come on. I haven't spent enough time with you."

"Well, what should we do now?"

"Um, we could go to a bar and get as drunk as we possibly can, get arrested, fuck in a public restroom, go to some casino, or strip clubs, or get married. The choice is yours." He cuddled against me.

I thought for a moment. "I- I guess we could get married." He picked me up again.

"Let's go!" We ran down to the giant chapel and walked through the doors. Some wedding was already going on, so Vince and I decided to be good little children and watch it.

"Dude, is- is that Mick?" I nudged Vince.

"Couldn't be. He's single, remember?"

"No, that's Mick!"

He leaned closer and his eyes widened. "Shit, it is Mick!" Of course, Mick heard him and turned around.

MICK'S POV

This just had to happen, didn't it? They were sitting on the floor, dripping wet and clinging to each other.

"Hey, Mick!" Vince waved at me and Imogene smacked his hand down. Hailey looked at me.

"Mick, what the fuck is he doing here?" She asked.

"I don't know. Be right back." I walked down to them. "What are you doing here?"

"See, Imogene and I were going to get hitched, and we decided to behave and watch the wedding. Then we saw it was your wedding." Vince explained.

"Mick, who are you getting married to?" Imogene asked. As if on cue, Hailey walked down and glared at me, then at them. "Hailey?" Imogene blinked.

"I-Imogene?"

Imogene got up. "What the hell are you doing here?" She laughed.

"I decided to leave home cause my parents were assholes. I got a job at that bar you people where performing at. I met Mick and... yeah." Hailey responded. "And what the hell do you think you're doing here? You left without saying goodbye to me or anyone!"

"Dude, I'm sorry. It was sudden, okay?" They ran forward and hugged each other.

"Hold on, how do you two know each other?" I stared at them, then at Vince. He was simply looking at Imogene's ass.

"Imogene was my friend, until she LEFT." Hailey shoved her softly.

"Well, this is nice." Vince got up.

"No it isn't. What do you think you're doing, getting married?" I turned to him and Imogene. They looked at the ground ruefully.

"Hey, you're getting married to her when you've known each other for...?" He turned to Hailey.

"Two hours." She held up two fingers.

"So, explain yourself!" Vince put his hands on his hips, looking really gay as he did so. Imogene put her hands around his waist and whispered something into his ear that made him laugh.

"Listen, maybe it would be better if we just went back to the hotel and talked about this in the morning." I said, glancing at Hailey. She looked confused, but happy at the same time.

We all agreed and hailed a taxi. Halfway home, Vince jumped up. "Imogene, the car!"

"They'll find it." She pushed her finger to his lips.

"Okay." He sighed of relief and we pulled into the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this chapter is pretty fucked up.
I didn't do so well on it, since it was kind of rushed, but hey-- at least Mick is happy again!
PS: Hailey is actually the amazing Saul Hudson!
If you comment, you will get paid in Trident Layers.