You're All I Need

Chapter 9: Nikki's Birthday

"IMOGENE! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Tommy shook me awake the next morning.

"What do you want, Tommy? I'm tired, so this better be important, okay?" I sat up and glared at him.

"Well somebody's a little grouch in the mornings."

"Seeing that you woke me up at sixx AM, why wouldn't I be, Tommy?"

"It's a special day in Tommyland!" He clapped his hands in my face. "Well, actually, it's a special day in Imogeneland too. And Vinceland..."

"Tommy, shut up. What's so special about today?"

"I'll make a deal with you."

I moaned and fell back. "My God, Tommy. I'm just gonna go back to sleep. I don't care about your little deal, alright?"

"It's a very good deal."

"Fine. What the hell is your deal?"

"Bananas are 60% off at the grocery store." He smiled at me.

I screamed into my pillow.

"I'm just kidding! This is the deal: Stop being a sourpuss and I'll tell you the news."

"Alright, I'm not a sourpuss anymore." I groaned.

"Say you love me."

"Tommy, I am so sick of your shit."

"Say it!"

"I love you Tommy and I never wanna be without you. I better get extra credit for that last bit."

"Good. I love you, too, Imogene."

"So what's the news?" I asked, hopeful.

"What news?"

"MY GOD, IT'S HOPELESS TO ASK YOU ANYTHING!"

"Okay- here's the news... it's......" He winked. "Are you pumped yet?"

"YES TOMMY I AM PUMPED."

"Alright. It's... DECEMBER 11th!"

"What's so special about December 11th?" I asked.

"IT'S NIKKI'S BIRTHDAY!"

"It is?!" I sprang up. "Why the hell didn't you tell me before?"

"The suspense needed to last." He shrugged.

"Tommy, I hate you."

"I love you, too. By the way- will you marry me?"

"Shut up." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He picked me up and carried me over to Nikki.

"Say 'Happy Birthday,' Imogene!" Tommy commanded.

"Happy Birthday, Imogene." I mumbled. I jumped out of his arms and sat in Nikki's lap.

"Thanks, Imogene." He hugged me.

Then came Vince. He saw me in Nikki's lap and right as Nikki was leaning in to kiss me, Vince ran up.

"My turn!" Vince pulled me onto the floor. "My birthday's in February. That's two months, I believe."

Nikki sighed and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels. Tommy's eyes widened.

"Where did you get that?"

"Birthday present." He took a huge gulp then handed it to me. "Your turn."

"Um, what is it?" I asked, looking at the giant and oddly shaped bottle of the brownish liquid.

"What? You've never had whiskey?" He stared.

"Nope..." I tilted my head to the side.

"You are today... lots of it." He shoved the bottle in my face. "Go on, drink it!"

I sighed and took a small sip. I took another. And another. And lots more. It was really good. Nikki stopped me after a while, yelling at me to save some for him.

"Slow down, babe- you're sixteen!" He pulled the bottle from me.

"We better get her a sippy-cup and fill it with Jack, that way she won't steal it from you." Vince sighed. "Now that's an idea." I laughed and hugged Vince.

THAT NIGHT

All the guys mashed into my car and we drove down to the Troubadour, a pretty popular bar that Nikki demanded we go to. Mick and Rose were already there waiting for us. Once we pulled in, I saw Nikki shiver. I looked over and there was the infamous Catherine. She was even more hideous than I imagined. He got out and she greeted him by sticking her tongue down his throat. I gagged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki's birthday continued in the next chapter! Comment!