Pandora's Box

The Way You Dance

I felt Matt's eyes on me as I inked his new tattoo.

"If you don't stop staring at me I'm going to mess up this line," I glanced up at him with a smirk.

"Sorry, you do this thing with your mouth when you concentrate," he smiled, "It's kinda cute."

I raised an eyebrow at him as I wiped away some excess ink from his skin, "Don't tease the girl with the tattoo gun in her hand."

"I'm not teasing you," he protested, hiding a wince as I pressed the needle back down on his arm.

"Okay, stop flirting with the girl with the tattoo gun in her hand," I smiled, feeling a sudden heat sweep across my face as I tucked some of my dark red hair behind my ear.

Matt smirked and looked over at the array of artwork on the opposite wall, "Sorry."

The bell above the door jingled and the rest of the guys from Avenged trooped into the tattoo shop.

"Hey boys," I grinned at them as they spread themselves across the two red sofas in the 'reception area' at the front of the shop. Jimmy's lanky legs quickly found the battered coffee table and Johnny immediately turned down the volume of the stereo pumping out Sex Pistols.

Spraying solution on his tattoo I wiped down Matt's arm, "You're all done, check it out in the mirror."

He stood up and walked to the front of the shop, "That's fucking awesome Red," he smiled, turning his arm around to inspect the roses across his right bicep.

"Glad you like it," I smiled as I peeled off my black latex gloves and tossed them in the trash.

"That's a one-of-a-kind Aubrey Brook work of art right there," Syn nodded as Matt showed him his arm.

"I'm not tattooing you today Bri, so don't bother sucking up," I informed him as I sat myself in Zacky's lap.

"Aw, come on! Why not?" he whined.

"Because you're hungover and you always bitch at me when it gets even a tiny bit painful," I explained as Zacky lay his hand high on my thigh and I placed my arm around his shoulders, "What have you guys been doing all day?"

"Some of us only woke up about an hour ago," Jimmy glanced over at where Johnny was slumped in the corner, looking severely hungover and a little green.

"What have the rest of you been up to?" I asked my boyfriend, smiling as he absentmindedly ran his thumb across my thigh.

Zacky shrugged, "Sorting stuff out for the Halloween party."

"You mean buying lots of alcohol?" I quirked an eyebrow at them.

"Pretty much," Brian nodded.

"Have you guys got your costumes ready yet?" I asked the room.

I received a few half-hearted nods and shrugs, meaning that they hadn't but they were sure their girlfriends had sorted something.

"What about you?" Zacky asked me.

I shrugged, "I haven't really had time to think about it."

"Maybe we could co-ordinate? Find a duo to go as." he asked.

I grinned at him and kissed him softly, "Sounds great."

"Uh, I think I'm gonna puke," Johnny grimaced from his corner.

comments = ♥