Pandora's Box

You and Me

I wandered into the shop behind Sid, sliding my hands into the back pockets of my denim shorts.

"Hey," Zacky smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked as I pecked his cheek.

He shrugged, "Just passing, thought I'd come and say hello."

"Aww, isn't that sweet," Sid cooed as he walked past us to the storeroom in the back.

I frowned at him, "Shut up Sid."

"What was that about?" Zacky laughed.

"Nothing," I shook my head, "Just Sid being Sid. Listen, is there any chance we can do something tonight? Dinner or a movie or something?"

"Uh, I'm meeting everyone at Matt and Val's to talk about tour stuff," he bit down on one of his snakebites,"You know, songs, finalising the set and stuff. I could cancel but-"

"No, no you don't have to do that. It's important. We can do something another night," I smiled.

"You sure? You can come with me if you want," Zacky asked, reaching over to tuck some of my hair behind my ear.

I shrugged, "No, that's okay, it was just an idea."

"I'll come over after we're done," Zacky smiled, "I'd better let you get back to work."

"Yeah," I leaned up to peck his lips but he pulled me into him and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"You look hot in my shirt by the way," he smirked as we peeled apart and he made his way to the door.

I blushed and looked down at the baggy plaid shirt I was wearing. When I looked up again I was met with Sid's accusing blue eyes.

"I wasn't going to tell him in the middle of the shop," I explained.

"When are you going to tell him?" he asked with one hand on his skinny hip.

That was a good question.

comments = ♥