Pandora's Box

It Turns Me On

"So you and Zacky are still going pretty strong?" Matt asked me as I smoothed gel over his new tattoo.

I nodded and smiled as I wrapped some clear film around his muscular arm, "Yup, still going strong."

"Good," Matt nodded, "You deserve to be happy Aubrey."

I glanced over at Zacky joking around with Brian on the other side of the room, "I guess I should thank you for introducing us."

"Maybe you can return the favor one day."

"What about you and Val?" I frowned, "Is everything alright with you guys?"

Matt shrugged as he pulled the sleeve of his shirt down, "We're fine. But it's always good to have a back up, right?"

"I guess," I nodded.

I watched as he wandered back to the guys. Frowning, I loaded the used equipment into the autoclave for sterilising, Matt and Val always seemed so solid, that one couple that everyone knew would be together forever. So why was he suggesting that I should introduce him to other girls?

"Hey, so we're going to head over to Jimmy and Leana's. Do you want to come with?" Zacky had appeared behind me.

I shook my head as I turned to face him, "I have to wait for Adam and Sid to show up then I've got some errands to run. I'll come over when I'm done."

"Okay, do you want me to stay til they get here? I don't think I like the idea of you being here alone," he reached over and brushed some of the hair that had escaped from my ponytail behind my ear.

I smiled at him, "I'll be fine Zacky. I have run the shop on my own before."

He shrugged and pulled my body closer to him, his hands sliding up the back of my tank top, "I know you're perfectly capable, I just worry about you sometimes."

"That's sweet of you," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's what boyfriends are supposed to do," he shrugged, "I'll see you later then?"

"Yup, I'll call you when I'm done," I leaned into his soft chest and kissed him gently, his snakebites pressing against my lips.

Hearing cat-calls behind us I pulled away, "You'd better go, the natives are getting restless."

"See you later," Zacky kissed the end of my nose before following the rest of the guys out the door.

"Bye boys," I waved with a sigh, it was back to the day job for now.

comments = ♥