Pandora's Box

The Love

For the next week and a half I was confined to the tattoo shop. Chris had my days booked solid with clients and I was exhausted, but it was the kind of exhaustion that you felt after doing something good and worthwhile. All this work meant that I barely had time to sleep never mind think about the Zacky situation, we had called each other every couple of days but only succeeded in getting each others voicemail.

I finished cleaning up my station and leaned back in my chair, I had managed to finish my last tattoo quicker than I had expected so had a half hour until the next guy showed up.

Graver dropped down in the chair my clients usually occupied and handed my his half-full can of Red Bull, "You look beat."

"Gee, thanks," I laughed as I took a mouthful of his drink.

"How long are you sticking around here for?"

I handed him back his can, "Another couple of days then it's back to Huntington."

"I'd kind of got used to having you around again and now you have to leave. I guess I should get you to tattoo me sometime soon then," he mused.

I looked over at him, "Seriously?"

Garver was one of the best tattooists in the country and it was an honor to be working beside him, he had taught me pretty much everything I knew.

He shrugged like it was nothing, "I need some new ink."

"Okay, tell me what you want and I'll see if I can fit you in," I smiled, "You're making me not want to go home now."

"Well, we don't want you to go. You know we've got a spot open that I'm sure Ami and Chris would love for you to fill permanently."

I laughed and shook my head at my friend, "Don't even tempt me, I'm just psyching myself up to go back to Cali."

"You know you can't wait to get home and jump your boy's bones," Chris grinned as he stood up and wandered to the front of the shop.

I laughed and shook my head at him, guys seriously only think about one thing.

comments = ♥