Pandora's Box

The Guilt

I tilted my head to the side as I carefully traced around the tattoo Garver had decided to get inked on his chest. Focusing all my attention on the little Japanese design I barely heard the door behind me open, figuring it was just another client I continued tracing until Chris called my name.

Tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear I turned to face the person furthest from my mind, "Zacky."

"Hey Aubrey," he smiled, the late afternoon sun shining off his lip-rings.

Without a second thought I dropped my pencil and maneuvered around the front desk to my boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He hugged my waist, sending tingles up my spine, and said quietly in my ear, "I missed you."

We moved apart and he spoke a little louder, "We had a show in Orlando last night and a day off today so I figured I'd come down and see you."

I smiled and kissed him softly, happiness bubbling in my stomach. Being so busy with work and catching up with the guys I hadn't realised that I had missed him, even with all the drama we had going on back in Huntington. I had missed being in his arms, missed being able to kiss him. I just missed him.

"Are we going to get an introduction or ...," Chris trailed off.

I blushed and moved back from Zacky, his arms still loosely around my waist, "Sorry guys, this is Zacky. Zacky this is Chris Nunez, Chris Garver and Ami James," I motioned to Chris behind the desk, Garver at my tattoo station and Ami coming in from the back office.

"I thought we could go and grab something to eat or something?" Zacky asked.

I pushed my glasses further up my nose, "I have to tattoo Garver but it should only take an hour or so. I guess after that we could do something?" I looked at Ami hopefully.

He folded his muscular arms over his chest, "Do you have any clients after Garver?"

"Nope, canceled this morning."

He shrugged, "Then I don't see why not."

"Great, take a seat Zacky. Let's get you inked Garver," I grinned.

comments = ♥