Pandora's Box

They're Shaking

I must have dozed off after hanging up with Sid because the next thing I knew Zacky came stumbling through the hotel room door.

"Hi," he waved as he kicked off his shoes.

"Hey," I screwed up my unfocused eyes to look at him, "Are you drunk?"

He held his thumb and forefinger an inch apart and smiled, "Little bit."

I smiled softly, he was cute when he was like this, all tipsy and smiley.

"Are you coming to bed?" I asked as I turned down the comforter and the sheet of the huge bed.

He called back something that was difficult to decipher through what I assumed to be a mouthful of toothpaste, I took it as a 'yes' though.

Lying on my side I pulled the sheet up around my chest and closed my eyes, willing sleep to come again.

The other side of the bed shifted and I sensed Zacky wriggling around, trying to get comfortable.

"Night," I yawned as he flicked off the light.

"Night," he replied, placing his arm over my waist.

I snuggled closer to Zacky, laying my head on his soft chest. Tonight was the first time since the doctor had told me that I was pregnant that I wasn't feeling worried or stressed. Talking to Sid had finally calmed me down and I was looking forward to a good nights sleep.

Lying there half-asleep I felt Zacky's arm move and the hem of my tank top ride up. He placed his hand on my stomach, his calloused fingers caressing my inked skin.

"I can't believe you're having my baby, a little, tiny you or me," he said quietly to himself, "It's so fucking scary and exciting and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone other than you."

Glad my eyes were closed I prayed the tears hiding there wouldn't escape.

Maybe tonight I wouldn't have such a peaceful sleep.

comments = ♥