Pandora's Box

The Way The Sweat Drips Off Your Chest

Tossing her car keys into her purse Aubrey wandered up the path to Jimmy and Leana's home, the noise coming from the back of the house told her where her friends were.

"Hey Matt," she waved as she entered the kitchen and dumped her purse on the counter, "Not outside with everyone else?"

He looked up from the magazine in his lap and motioned to the film around his bicep, "Have to stay out of the sun."

"Oh yeah, how's it looking?" she leaned over him and peeled back the clear plastic to take a look at her handiwork, "Looks good."

Matt let his eyes sweep over the younger woman standing over him. Long, loose curls of fiery red hair framed her delicate face, emerald green eyes focused on his inked arm. Her ample chest pressed against the low neckline of her white tank top, the tattoos covering each of her sides, lower back and stomach almost visible through the thin fabric. The soft curve of her waist flowed to her hips and down her denim clad legs.

"Hey, when did you get here?"

Matt tore his eyes from Aubrey's thighs to see a soaking wet, bikini-clad Leana standing in the doorway.

Aubrey smoothed the film back over his arm carefully and smiled at her friend, "Just now."

"Great, we're all just messing around in the pool, come on out," Leana smiled.

"I don't have a suit," Aubrey motioned to her jeans and tank top.

"I'm sure we'll be able to find you something," Leana waved her out of the room and quickly turned to Matt, "I wouldn't make a habit of checking out girlfriends that aren't yours."

He screwed his face up at her and watched as she followed Aubrey upstairs, he was just appreciating the female form.

No harm in that, right?

comments = ♥