You Won't *** My Friends, but You'll *** My Brother

I Want to Know Your Plans

"So tell me about her!"
I nearly leaped out of my skin hearing my brother's voice behind me.
"Jesus Christ, Gerard. You scared me!" My hand clutched my chest.
"Tell me about her," he persisted.
My eyes narrowed and I sighed, "Can we at least go outside and get some fresh air?"
"Yeah, but you're telling me about her while we walk out there."
I grumbled, I had no choice but to tell him. "She's the techie for Avenged Sevenfold," I said.
Gerard's smile only got wider, "Go on, what's she look like?" He asked, pushing open the stage door.

I looked over the flood of fans all wanting their autographs.
"Did you get her number?" Gerard asked.
"Shit!" I cringed, "I-" Dammit, so much for that relationship. "She had to go do techie stuff!"
Gerard snorted, "Good job Mikey-dyke."
I stuck my tongue out and took a sharpie from my pocket, stepping into the line of fans, quickly signing my name.
"Mikey!" I heard my name amongst the screaming fans. I looked up and squinted, seeing a dark headed girl bouncing and waving, trying to push her way through the crowd.
I elbowed Gerard, "Shit! That's her!" My face turned red as Gerard pressed himself onto his toes and pointed her out.

"Her?" He asked.
I slapped his hand down, "It's not polite to point!" I snapped.
Gerard let out a giggle as Alicia came to the front.
"Mikey!" She grinned, "I'm sorry I had to run off, but Zack's guitar was having some problems," she breathed.
I nodded, "No, it's um, it's cool." I could hear my brother fucking grinning right next to me.
"I forgot to give you this," she said, handing me a slip of paper. I lifted my eyebrow, opening the piece of paper.
Numbers, her number. All seven mother fucking digits.
"Ow!" I felt Gerard's elbows connect with my ribs.
"What?" Alicia said over the crowd of fans.
"Um, you wanna go get some coffee?" I asked, not even caring that I was sweaty and gross.

"Like, now?" She asked.
I nodded and shrugged, "I can um, shower first?" I suggested.
Alicia giggled, making my face flame up with a blush, "No, that's okay. Lets go."
I helped her over the bar that divided us from our fans, "This is my brother." I said, nudging him.
Gerard shook hands with Alicia, "I'm glad you kept my brother in good hands, I was worried he had gone off and gotten himself killed or something."
I sighed, slapping my hand onto my forehead, did my brother always have to be so embarrassing.
"You two have fun now! Have him back by midnight, you hear?" He called as Alicia and I walked away from the crowd to find a coffee shop.

We eventually, after walking around and talking, found a Starbucks (which wasn't that hard, we were in California, but it was nice to wander around and talk to her.)
"So, where are you off to next?" She asked, taking a sip of her coffee.
"Oh," I said, staring into my empty coffee cup. "Hawaii," I said.
She pouted, "Promise you'll stay in touch?" She asked.
I smiled, "Pinky swear," I said stupidly, locking my pinky and hers.
"Do you, um, want my email and I'll also call you but sometimes I don't get phone service and-" I stopped rambling, I was nervous though.
She nodded with another one of her cute giggles and pulled out a pen from her purse and handed me her napkin. I quickly wrote down my email.

"Come on, I'll take you back to your bus," She said and took my hand, leading me out of Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'D AW, PUPPY LOVE.