When I Look At You

Everybody needs a song

The Next Day We where Eating BreakFast Dad and Ri where talking about Everything I just Ignored any Comment they Made Towards Me. Today Dad said he wanted to Keep Us Busy so He Took Us to The Beach and not just the one out side his house he ment Like the Boardwalk and Stuff there where lots of Rides and Lights everywhere Kids Admireing All the Lights and Stuff its was Really Nice Dad told me that him and Riles where going to Ride some rides I nodded and they Walked away. I walked around for a bit Looking at the Open Shops and Places I Wasnt Really Paying attaion and Ran Right into Someone " oh Sorry" I said and Turned to walk the other way when He Grabed my Arm " Hey Its you that Girl At that House Last night " I Looked at him And Raised My Eye brow " And Your that Pizza guy who I ran into and who wont let me walk away" I said " oh um sorry Im Nathan By the way " He said I smiled " Hi Nathan " I said walking away.I heard someone yelle , " what is with guys talking to My sister?!" I rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I havent updated its just i kinda forgot the ideas i had for this one and i have had too much drama going on to really think about this story cause like the crush one i had already written that one so i just posted it all. but yeah people seem really intrested into this one so im gonna try to write it more offten PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORYS TO I LOVE OPPINIONS! : ) SORRY ITS SHORT!!!!!!