Status: Comment :D

Assassin's Sheath

3

Tammy was piloting the ship. Drake was sitting with Lyn, shushing her quiet sobs. His deep voice had soothed Azeth on many occasion, so she was confident Lyn would feel better soon.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice spoke from around the crook of her neck. She sighed into his embrace and breathed deeply. Joel always smelled good.

"I'm am." She whispered back.

Frank coughed rudely from the corner. He was glaring at Joel.

"Oh go do your job and fly the ship."

No one said a word. Joel's voice was loud, sharp, and cold. It was the first time anyone had heard him talk louder than a pin dropping to the floor.
Frank gave a small sneer and rose to take Tammy's place. She got up quickly and moved out of his way. She slowed her pace and stared at the back of his head as she took her seat.

Lyn sniffed. "I'm so sorry, everyone."

"It's alr-"

"Because of you, innocent people lost their lives." Frank snapped at Lyn, cutting Azeth off.

It was silent for a moment, then Drake grabbed her hand and pulled her into a different room.

Azeth glared at the back of Frank's head. She got up and followed Drake and Lyn out, Joel following her.

Tammy bit her lip. She did not show up in the next room.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a filler.