Status: I'm working on it... not so sure where to take it from here, though.

Harry Potter and the Five Elements

The First Bit

~Story start~

“Aunty, how could you forget where to go?” Simmira stood in front of her aunt as she puzzled about where to find platform 9 ¾, “If we’re late I will personally unravel all of your oh-so-precious knitting,” she turned to the other 4 girls standing behind her. They were carrying a single bag each, having asked their aunt to magically expand the inside to accommodate for all the supplies without all the bulk.

“Every year it’s packet with muggles! Come on, platform 9 ¾ this way.” A voice suddenly caught Simmira’s attention.

“Come on aunty; that lady knows where she’s going.” Sim grabbed her aunt’s arm and gently guided her along, her sisters following. Soon they saw the group stop in front of the wall dividing platforms nine and ten.

“I knew that,” exclaimed their aunt, rather loudly, catching the lady’s attention as well as that of her son’s, daughter, and another boy.

Sim rolled her eyes, “I’m sure you did, in some dark, dusty, unused compartment of your brain,” her sisters all laughed openly.

Lava stepped forward followed by Dariah, “Excuse us, our aunt seems to be a tad forgetful.” She paused then turned to Dariah, “Well, no, she’s just gone completely bonkers, hasn’t she?” Sim smacked her arm and turned to apologized to their aunt… however the women in question was staring dreamily off into space, humming at the wall.

“I rest my case,” Lava turned back to the family, who had been watching looking amused.

“Could you explain how to get to platform 9 ¾, we’re transfer students,” Dariah asked.

The woman smiled, “Of course dears, first time?” they nodded, “Here watch Fred,” a boy who looked to be one of the twins pushed his trolley forward, and ran at the wall disappearing through it. The woman turned back to the girls, “Now you try.”

Lava picked up her bag and began to walk forward, the woman stopped her though, “Don’t tell me that’s all you’re bringing,”

Lollipop jumped forward Cassandra clinging to her arm, “Not to worry m’am. We have all our stuff in here; it’s an undetectable expansion jinx. Come on, CC on to the world of magic!!!” Grabbing CC’s hand she sprang through the barrier.

Dariah and Lava rushed after them Dariah crying, “Lollipop, CC, WAIT!!”

Sim let out an exasperated noise, “Thank you,” she said to the woman, “Bye Aunty!” she picked up her bag and the one Lollipop had left behind, “Lollipop, you forgot your bag,” she followed her sisters through the ‘gate’.

Their aunt sighed and walked away in the direction of her car. Before she could move 5 steps, however, Lollipop came hurtling back out of the wall, “Aunty!” she cried scaring the woman and her sons (the aunt had gotten used to this sort of thing), “Aunty, Dariah and I want to know if you packed our Firebolt broom, thingies?”

The aunt smiled, “Of course I did they’re in the bags.”

Lollipop hugged her aunt then said, “And Lava’s evil experimenting, um… stuff.”

The aunt winced, “Sadly yes. Make sure she doesn’t kill anyone other than Snape or someone who REALLY deserves it. Now you better go or you’ll be late.”

Lollipop nodded and ran toward the wall. “See you on the other side,” she called to the woman’s children and then she was gone.

“That was weird,” said the youngest orange-haired boy. The other two boys grinned at each other, while the girl merely sighed. “Hurry up Ron, George, Ginny, Harry. Through the barrier before they leave you behind.” The woman scolded her charges as she ushered them toward the wall.

10 minutes later there was a loud whistle and the train pulled away from the station. The five sisters had secured they’re luggage in the over head rack, taking only half of the available space. They were now comfortably lounging in a spacious compartment. Lava reading, Dariah listening to perverted music, Lollipop examining her reflection as Cassandra messed with her hair, and Sim watching over all of them.

Starting as she remembered something Dariah jumped to her feet, “What’s wrong?” asked Lava putting down her book. Dariah held up a finger (no not her middle finger) before rummaging in Lava’s bag.

She pulled out a photo and showed it to Lava who exclaimed, “Oh yeah. Let’s go look for her,” she stood up and turned to answer the unasked questions, “Yes, we’ll be back. Gone to look for a friend, yes I’ll try not to blow anything up and no, you don’t have to come.” Sim relaxed and let the two walk passed.

Dariah and Lava wandered around for a few minutes before passing a compartment with loud laughter coming from it. They looked in and saw a boy with white-blonde hair, sitting around with a group that way laughing at something the boy had said. The boy looked up, spotted the two watching him, and opened the door, “Can I help you?” he said in a tone that suggested he was doing something WAY beneath him.