Status: I'm working on it... not so sure where to take it from here, though.

Harry Potter and the Five Elements

It Is SIX!

When she reached the table she bowed her head as Dumbledore stared down at her. After a moment that seemed to last forever, Dumbledore walked silently to a door behind the table and Shahaela move quickly to follow him. He leaned down, whispered something in her ear, she nodded and, as she passed him, he pulled her wand out of her ponytail.
He then closed the door behind her and returned to the table, “My apologies for the disturbance, it has been taken care of. Please, return to your meal.”

The other teachers were baffled; as were the students, though the majority of the emotions included a ripple of fear. Most of the students were staring at Dumbledore, the door behind him, or one of the remaining Kyzer sisters.

The sisters, on the other hand, simply sat at their appropriate tables and resumed eating enthusiastically, as though there had been no interruption. After staring for a moment, the other students followed the example.

The twins, their siblings, Harry Potter and the bushy-haired girl stared at the sisters.

Lollipop stopped suddenly and turned to gaze at the door her sister had gone through, “Dariah,” she said sadly.

Dariah paused, her head bowed sadly, “I know… just don’t think about her. Remember, she chose it.”

“Um…” the voice of Fred made them glace up, he continued, “What are you talking about?”

Lollipop and Dariah exchanged a glance, “We’re… It’s… It’s about Lava, err, Shahaela’s punishment.”

“You Know what her punishment is?” asked the bushy-haired girl, “How?”

Dariah laughed humorlessly, “Well, it can be that hard to figure out, seeing as Lava and I designed it.”

“Designed it?”

Dariah paused then explained, “Ah, well… you see the usual punishments such as detention will not be very effective on her. So, in order to actually achieve some level of… rethought, Lava and I experimented and eventually came up with something that would work.”

When she stopped talking, Fred asked, “What… is it?”

“Oh,” she continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
That's as far as I am. Advice or sugestions are amazing, as are things like - "This sucked because..." But you have to tell me why or it won't get any better.