Immortal Forever

The Woods

It was a cold, rainy day. She hit the ground with a thud. She had been running to get home in time so her mother wouldn't yell at her. She had to take care of her younger sister and brother.
It hurt so much. Her jeans were torn and caked in mud from the knees down. The wondrous joy of living in the middle of the woods in a town full of designer clothes and mansions.
"Are you okay little one?"

Little one? Where did he get that from?? Who is he?? He can't be much older than me!! What's he doing out here?? Oh god he must think I'm illiterate...


"I'm fine. And my name's Rose, not little one."
"Sorry. Just checking."

She stood to wipe off her hands, then she finally got a good look at him. Tall dark and handsome. A heart breaker.
She didn't know this because of his good looks. She knew by just one sweep of his mind.
He has no aura. How can he be alive and have no aura?? Ava said only the immortal have no aura. Oh god. I have to get out of here. I don't even know his name...

As if he had read her mind he says, "My name is Damen, little princess."
"I have to go"
"Why so soon?"
"I have to get home."
'Why?"

Well if you must know my moms a drunk since my dad left to become an immortal vampire and I have to take care of my little brother and sister.

"I have homework"
"It's Friday."
"I have to write a 6 page essay." Lie
"Well at least let me see you home."
"No I have to run home. So I can change."
With an extremely amused look upon his face he replies, "I don't think that was working so well for you before."

"Yea but...hey wait how do you know I was running? You walked into the clearing after I fell."
"Did I...?"
"Yes you did..."
"Hmm."
"I have to go."

She took off running so fast that she was tripping and slipping in the wet rain. So fast that she left her bag and lost a shoe. She new she had to get away.
Then at the very last moment when she came around the Old Oak tree that stood around the curve of her drive she felt a hand grab her shoulder.

Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!! Thanks :)